xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mojoman

A Quick, Easy, And Fun Way To Make Loads Of Money In Runescape (for members)

well, i hate runescape's guts, and i quit the game about a year ago, realising it for what it was: a boring, bad-graphicked grind :lol:

but for those of you who are not enlightened....here is what i used to make up to 500k an hour in my latter, ub3r-pwnz0ring days

its fun, and its quick, it gets you acess to uber-items, its a welcome change from repeatedly hacking at trees, or whittling bows...iiiittts....

"insert epic music"

WHITE BERRIES!

im not sure if they are still as valuable as they were when i played, but if they are, here is the guide

1: getting acess to them

this is particularly fun cos u get to do loads of lovely quests! some of the most fun in the game imo, the Underground Pass series! Iv'e forgotten most of the names, i just remember there was 1 about some sorta plague, 1 called underground pass, 1 called regicide, 1 where u went to meet the elves in llanfar or something.

They are pretty good quests to do even if your not after white berries, particularly for rangers, as u get acess to the uberpwnage Crystal bow (duno about now, but when i played, crystal bow was the best in the game)

Anyway, once youv'e done all the quests, you will have acess to the elven town in llanfar, which has a bank...not far from there (use the map at tip.it/runescape/) are white berries, whcih respawn every3 seconds! make sure you have 1 cake and anti-poison in ur inventory incase u get hit by tripwires.

Also, take ur teleport crystal. (which teleports u to the elf-town) It saves a lot of time coming back with ur berries. Remember to recharge it when it runs out though.

If you make no delays, its possible to make up to 600k an hour!

GL everyone :(, post here if u have any questions or if iv'e missed anything :lol:

Personally I don't really like making money this way, as you don't train any skill and items are rather useless in runescape. Still if you want to do them anywayz, you can use the tip.it guides. I wrote the Regicide one and I'm sure you'll find the quest rather easy if you just follow it precisely, still, it's better to just train a skill and make some money as a bonus then to go out there looking for money (and I don't think white berries are worth that much anymore).

The hole tree hacking thing, well there is a way about going around that, what i did was download hotkey.This program will allow you to record your movments, and then it will automaticly do it over and over again....so basicly if you program it to cut a tree then drop it, it will basicly just keep on doing it, i left it going over night, now thats a hole lot of wood!but i do not play anymore, i just liked to annoy people with my macro programs..

thank you SO much... that helped me alot. I appreciate you writing that up. It helped me and alot of others, I think, a lot. Thanks man.

nae problemo :( and it doesnt train your skills no, but hey, when you gots money, who needs skills other than magic/prayer/combat/ranged?also if you dont have high agility, you'll have to train it a bit before you can do the quests in the elf place :unsure: