xisto Community
Burke

Text-based Mmorpgs?

This is a good topic: I know many text based RPGs and MMORPGs. Here they are.Eragon Live at “http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is EXCELLENT. It is Eragon-themed. Make a character and live an Eragon-themed life.... Kill Galbatorix, become a Shade when you die, travel to Ellesmera, get armor, pets, gems, money, items and weapons and stuff like that. It is text based and I reccommend (did I spell that right?) it.Another is Vagabond's Quest. I know that VG is text based, I played it a long time ago and I don't remember much of it. There is also Vagabond's Quest 2 and you should check it out, but I don't know if it is text based or not. Sorry, you'll have to find out!The Crims is a criminal-based text RPG. You just be a criminal and shoot people and steal, make alliances and stuff like that. You also buy guns and knives and weapons and things. Very violent, if you like that sort of thing. I guess it is cool but I didn't like it that much, but you should try it out definetly.You can find more text based RPGs by going to Google and typing in "free online text RPG" or something like that. I'm sure you'll find lots of good results.I am going to see if I can create my own text based RPG. If I succeed in making one, I will post in on this forum and you will be notified immediately.I have played Kings of Chaos and it is not that good. I couldn't really figure it out, but although you said you didn't want to play it, I think you should try it out. Just to see if you like it. It is worth a try.Well I hope that helped. Bye!

I like to play Tribal wars, its war game, build up your village, join a tribe, take your neighbors village from them, the version I play is English only, but they have some language specific versions out there. you'll have to search for them to find one of them though.
The English only version is at https://www.tribalwars.net/
They have 6 game worlds, pick one or all.
All tribes have a forum for communication, most tribes require forum participation, and are very strict about this!!!!
Check it out and see what you think.

Text based? Legend of the Red Dragon is a good text adventure game that's "online"(well, BBS, so not on the internet per se). Try BBSes. Those are where you'll find text based MMORPGs.