xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sinthetix

Google Jobs Work in space?

I'm not 100 percent sure if this is for real or not but it looked pretty official to me. So have you ever been interested in working in space? Google is interested in you working there. :lol: Check it out! https://www.google.com/jobs/lunar_apply.html

Source: I stumbled upon these on another forum I participate in.

OMG Google has three april fools jokes AHAHAHAHA

This says it all

Applicants must be at least 18 years of age by April 1, 2007 and have proof of earth residency. Google is an equal opportunity employer.

Interesting that they only mention TISP and google paper on the article but not this :lol: :lol:

Although most of it looks convincing the email address and the date give it away.
Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

This was the April Fools Joke a few years back, its not a new one! though at the time, it sounded like an interesting idea!what i cant see is, how can they have so much time to go around making jokes! still its pretty funny!-jimmy

Hard to get jobs with Google, hard to get jobs with Disney

It would be really cool if it was real though. I wonder what they would do with someone in space???

I didn't even know it was a April Fools joke. One of my friends sent me the link and I was just in awe. I even thought about signing up but nah I'd rather not. Probably get caught up in some sort of conspiracy or some other crap.

This was the April Fools Joke a few years back, its not a new one!

Are you sure? It says April 1st, 2007, why would it go a few years ahead?

Anyway, it'd be pretty cool if it were true. Working for Google would be cool enough, add the moon to that and I'd practically do it for free. OK maybe not free, but there's no minimum wage on the moon and I'd go pretty low.

im sure google probably makes easily a billion dollars a year from all of its advertising, so who knows lol, it would actually be really intresting to see how much they pay...

That's pretty funny. I'd like to work for Google if I could. They sure have the money to pay you. Let alone working on the moon would be fun just because you would be able to jump and float around more than you can here on Earth. Only problem are those pesky space suits. You know maybe in the future Google will be offering jobs like that and this April Fools joke will turn into a reality. I've never really thought about working in space, only living there. Maybe I'll see if I really can work at Google for real though :) but I guess I'll have to wait until I'm 18.

^^ lol. Ya that would be pretty fun just floating around. Seriously though, how many people would it really take to run a website like google? Doubt it could be that many right? They probably have about like 100 computeres to run all their databases, but that would be a really boring job, to just sit there a code that site all day. I should email google and ask them how much they pay a person to work for them lol. That would be quite a intresting email, does anybody know their email? Lol, I'll do it if somebody has it...

Replying to nolDon't know their email address? Maybe you should google it.And Id say they have a bit more than 100 computers.There would be sales and marketing jobs as well as the programming and there would be security programming to stop hackers also.Heaps of jobs, but highly qualified people in those jobs already.-reply by Flea