xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sinthetix

Freelancer Mod Team Recruiting

Hello everyone. Currently I am running a mod project for a game called Freelancer. If you have experience in modding this game or specialize in a certain area of editing the game we would be interested in knowing your abilities and if you would like to be part of our team. To contact me just shoot me a email at sinthetik.nothing@gmail.com or visit the forums and join us, and then send a PM to Stealth.Raven, who is me.If you are not able to participate in helping with the mod project, please don't bother. We're only accepting those who can help create the mod at this time. In the future, however, we will be needing a few beta testers and possibly general staff for moderation over the forums and in-game. Please do not contact me about these things right now though as we are not ready to even consider people for these positions in our community.Thanks for your time.

We're looking for some people who are experienced with coding the game freelancer(the dll and exe parts) Also in the market for a person to help with the creation of some 3D models. Currently we are trying to redo or make anew every base in the game and we're also adding a lot of custom ships.