xisto Community
hansley

Trendy Flash Have you heard about it?

Maybe some have maybe some have not...it is a simpler version of Flash for novice user who wants to create a flash based website. Does anyone have the full version of the Trendyflash Intro Builder?Thank you in advance...

If you haven't found licensed version of trendy flash, then i hope this will help u:1. Use SWF decompiler 20052. Decompile one by one swf file located in dir directory where you install the trendy flash3. Find out the actionscript that the author is checking the serial number, play with it4. You will also notice that the program actually only check the string from actionscript on the first frame:buildertype = 'trial licensed'5. Find other swf files that check those string. Change the 'trial licensed' into 'full licensed' (or what!? i forget).6. Safe you're edited swf, and run the exe. You should be jumped to full licensed.

helo friends...i m new on this circle..i want to tell u tht i have TRENDY FLASH SITE BUILDER 1.0 FULL version. with serial.u need to download trial version[7mb] from download.com thn i can give u full version[16mb] but this is not a free world. its about give and take. u give me free webspace for my webdesigning softwares and i ll give u free softwares for all members. right now i have account on jaywebdesigns.com but thy warn me to delete my account from thr server so i need a new space for my softwarez. so i need minimum 100mb with no filesize limit with ftp upload. thnx

helo friends...i m new on this circle..i want to tell u tht i have TRENDY FLASH SITE BUILDER 1.0 FULL version. with serial.u need to download trial version[7mb] from download.com thn i can give u full version[16mb] but this is not a free world. its about give and take. u give me free webspace for my webdesigning softwares and i ll give u free softwares for all members. right now i have account on jaywebdesigns.com but thy warn me to delete my account from thr server so i need a new space for my softwarez. so i need minimum 100mb with no filesize limit with ftp upload. thnx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We do not allow download sites, cracks, warez etc.. so forget it.

Excuse me! Would you mind tell me what is flash trendy?What is the use of it? :D Thanks!

Ummm I think (but I'm not sure) you know that flash tutorial website "flash kit"? well I think it is one of their tutorials or files, that they upload there and you can download them and do the tutorial and all that, or sometimes they just upload the file and say "okay this is what we do if you want to use go to this website and pay for the licence" and whatever and they send you the "fla" file, I think this is what it is.....or is it not? I'm not really sure...

Trendy flash? well cant say i have heard of that, but if what your looking for is an easy way to creat flash intros or even more complex flash videos or animations then i would reccomend Swish and SwishMAX, swishmax is a fully capable program to make flash games, videos and pretty much anything and is lightuears easier than FlashMX or other products from macromedia, SwishMAX is not free but well worth the US$90 as compared to what FlashMX or Studio costs, eek :D .

this progrem is hellla tight I got the free version of it and I made a real professional intro flash animation to my site in like 5 min and also you can build a flash build site with it.. but if ur in a business or something id recommend using flash because ppl can find out if u used this program to easily make it :)

K guys i was searching for trendy flash tools and happen to hit on this board.

rahil_smart was sick enough to talk about give and take stuff.. go f**k your self a**hole.

i searched a lot for the download of this tool and finally managed to get it on the net.

Guess what!!

I got the entire suite which means it comes packaged with introbuilder as well as sitebuilder a full licensed version and you know what is the best part of it?

I AM GOING TO SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS SO YOU ALL and all those who come to this page in search of it get it.

:)

The link to the download is:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

ENJOI.

DO let me know if you guys have problems!!

Bought bloody thing and not using it as its crap, not so many options, its full of bugs, you cant remove their logo...

Just waste of $ thats it, even if its free would not use it again

-reply by John D