xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
farren

Hello All! Yes, im another newbie

Hello everyone!Just signed up today and i must say the site is great! Very easy to navigate and register my account. The credit system is interesting and the layout very detailed, which i like. :lol: I was actually looking for a decent webhost to start a new site. Seeing as this is the first time i'm planning in developing a proper website, i thought i'd start with a free webhost but it's very difficult to find one thats both free and totaly reliable! A mate of mine recommended Xisto.com and im liking what i see so far. It's nice to see a system that lets you run a website based on your own reliability and activity rather than simply paying (which some later live to regret when they suddenly get bored of running it!). So alas, i have found what i'm looking for.Thanks!

Hello farren, and let me be the first to welcome you to the Xisto community!I think you've certainly found the best free web hosting service online anywhere...plus the people here on the forums are friendly and helpful. As you might have guessed by my number, I'm one of the "veteran" members on the Trap. We'd like to know a bit more about you; what are your hobbies/interests? You might find something here that you'll definitely want to add your opinion to.Hope you enjoy your stay and we'll see you on the boards!

Thanks.

Yep, it's the best free webhost service i have seen around. I actually moderate on another site in my spare time (http://www.funkysnooker.com/) but i'm looking to develop something of my own and i think this is a good place to start.

My main hobbies are surfing the net, reading, playing a bit of footy* with my mates now and again and playing snooker and pool. I'm actually living in Ireland at the moment but i recently got offerd a job in the UK so im returning next wednesday! (An 11 hour daily shift too :lol: , but the pay is good). I'm back and forth between here and the UK all the time anyway and it can get pretty tiring.

Oh, and like to talk rubbish alot :lol:

*when the weather is actually ever nice...

Hello farren,Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I guess if you moderate on another site, you are familiar with forum tos, rules, etc. Sounds like you will make a fine addition to our boards. Your friend steered you right. Trap 17 is very reliable and it is indeed ad free. I have had my site up for over a year now, and had more hits in my first month than I had at my old host in a year's time. Look forward to seeing your new web site up soon. Good Luck!

Hey there Damien ;) I know you'll enjoy it around here ;) Coz I have! :D Anyways, like I always say, if you have any questions or anything you want to ask about Xisto, then just ask me. Or, probably the better idea ;), ask another member with host posts, since they tend to know more :DIt is a very nice and easy system to use, and a very very excellent service, especially since it's a free hosting site!Remember, we were all noobs once :)

Hi Ferran. Welcome to the Xisto community. Great to see other members are reffering new users to come and be a part of it all. I like your display icon too. Enjoy your stay and read the rules.