xisto Community
naveenvt

How Can I Make This Girl Friend...?

Hi all, Last week really i felt with love in one pretty & cute girl (say her name lakki). But this is my first experience & i don't know how shall i express it in front of her. How can i meet her, how can i impress her... Unfortunately she is my friend sister friend but my friend is ready to introduce me to her, but she is very conservative & cool so other than exchanging "Hi" message nothing will more at that time (My friend only told). So how can i impress her & how can i make her friend...????Can any one pls help me....?????Any reply is greatly appreciated....ThanQ

Being yourself is always the best way of going at it. Never try to be someone you're not. Surely you've made friends with others by just being yourself, right? Why does it have to be different now? 'Cause you're in love? If she doesn't like you for who you are, then she can't be the one. The answer to these questions are usually always an easy one, yet love has a way of blinding us, making us a bit unstable, doesn't it? :lol:

Be yourself and hope for the best. Of course if you usually burp when eating you need to change that. I have experience with screwing up by doing stupid stuff. I'm not sure if I screwed up because I tried to be hip and cool or if I just was unstable and said things I knew was stupid. Anyway, try to have topics to talk about and avoid too long awkward silent moments. As you are the guy and the one who is in love you will have to be the one doing the most of the work :lol: . I hope this helps. If you think something I said was stupid then don't follow it :lol: .

Haha just like everyone else said, you kind of just have to be yourself. You can't be shy if you just be yourself because you aren't trying to say the right words exactly :lol: They just come naturally! I'm sure you will do fine haha. Just play it cool and don't freak out!

just when the hi yhings is done with a basic introduction then may be you can ask her something about her studies ,her hobbies ,and make sure you say one of her hobbies as yours too and yes i would say the same thing what everyone said ,be what you are and act like it ,though occasionally also act a bit smart like making some humour or so but also take care that you dont overdo it or it will spoil everything,be at your best looks and dont forget a powerful deo hehe ,just be the best you can but yet be on tour terms rather than getting carried away by anyone thats the whole thing impress her by who you are ,by your strnghts thats it

I'm in the same situation but that person is actually my best friend.. I don't know what to say or how to react now that I've completly fallen in love with him. He keeps telling me about his girlfriends and everything and that hurts me a lot. The thing is that I don't wanna loose him, but I feel he has to know that my feelings have changed. :lol:

Edited by JSPICE85 (see edit history)

ThanX for all urs feedback, Finally i felt like confused as whose direction shall i follow...???Can pls anyone tell me how can i introduce to her....?????

Seriously just be your self. If you try to be someone else, she will know and even if you are good at hidding it, eventually it will come out that you are not you and this will make any sort of friendship / relationship end. Secondly, how do you know you are in love with her if you dont even really know her. I mean, you can think she is hot and want to get to know her but you definitely are not in love. Love is something that you feel once you know someone and know they are exactly what you want or need. It is something that you end up feeling once you understand their exact personality and what they truely stand for in all ways.As for getting to know her and meet her, all you have to do is ask her on a date or talk to her friends and hang out with all of them. If your friend is her friend, why dont you ask your friend to invite her along next time all of you hang out? It is always the easiest and most fun to get to know someone when you are in a comfortable situation and so are they. SInce she knows your friend, she will feel like she knows people and fits in and since you know her too, then you wont feel out of place and awckward.Good luck and even if it doesnt work out, its a learning experience that everyone has been through atleast once.

Follow the above advice of being yourself. The problem is from experience most guys tend to not be someone there not, but show there 'idiot' side in the wrong way, you say stupid things maybe do stupid things, however, just relax, maybe even a few drinks and maybe a few of your friends as well, and slowly 'dawn' on her. If you get your friend to say, this is ... have fun, Bye she will feel a little in-closed and trapped. Maybe the movies!!

well honestly, love isn't something you know before you meet a person.What if you meet her and she's crazy?like for instance,I dated a girl once for a couple months and she didn't seem too crazy at first, but then her real self showed.She wanted to see how much I cared about her so she told me she had a guy friend named Jessie and she was going to hang out with him and stuff.of course the cool guy I am I said cool and let her.Then like two weeks later she says that the night they hung out she made out with him and had sex with him.I freaked out (of course) and she got a little upset and got off the phone with me and told me she was going to his house and he lives across the street from her.So I called her and she didn't answer, so I was like hopefully she's home still and if not I'll go to his house.So I drove over there and her sister answered the door and said she wasn't there.So I asked where does Jessie live exactly?Her sister was like "Jessie??? who's that??" and then I asked her where her sister was and she told me she went on a walk.so then I went a cross the street to the house that supposedly held this Jessie guy and a lady answered the door and I asked if Jessie was home and she said Who? and I asked if she had a son named Jessie who was about 16 years old and she was like my oldest son is 5. So I asked her if there was a boy named Jessie who was around that age living in the area and she said not that she knows of.So I went home and then crazy girl called me and finally told me the truth.Jessie was fake.I don't understand why she did that.but I got away from her FAST.don't go saying you love someone before you know them.next, don't try to impress a girl cause they might think you're an idiot.just talk to her and get to know her.

You can impress her by not trying to impress her. Just smile and be happy, and treat her nicely, but not by treating her like a queen and being mean to everyone and nice to her... That really makes you look bad. Make jokes and just remember to smile. Not freaky smiles, just give natural, warm smiles.. Only when its right though. When she cracks a joke thats not funny, give her a nice smile :P As in saying "Its cool. I thought it was funny."Be yourself.