xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
velma

What's Your Favourite Comic/character? Your favourites in comics or anything that you read...

Hey,Iam a totally book bug (love reading books). I dont have favorites as such but one comic That I absolutely dig is Dilbert, Pearls before swine and many others.Fav character is Alice and rat but can read anything so I cant actually answer my own question without contradicting myself :lol:Cheers,:lol:

That one is hard. I can't really say. If I say Donald Duck I would contradict by saying Uncle Scrooge. I like Scrooge Pocket better than Donald Pocket, so in that case I would say that I like Uncle Scrooge best. Than if I think harder, I could say Spiderman since I really much enjoy watching the Spiderman movies, but when I think about it I have not read many Spiderman comic books. I don't think it would fit my taste either, but for now I can stick with Spiderman :lol:

I like Striperella but I've only seen the cartoon. It's a really good cartoon about a Stripper who is secretly a Super Hero.. basically it's about a Super Hero Stripper and her adventures with weird characters. In the cartoon i THINK Pamerla Anderson plays her.. It's not really dirty but there are tons of like double entendre bit things. =]

In terms of Western comics, I personally like The Far Side as my favourite. That comic is so off-the-wall I love it so much. Calvin and Hobbes comes a close second.In terms of manga (grpahic novels), I've always liked Inuyasha and Ranma. Both of them have great stories and great memorable characters!

Hey shigajet,I too like manga like Inuyasha and ranma, Its my friends bro's favourite. Yeah becca stripella has pam in it and I have not seen it yet but have heard of it.Iam a total book freak and have read so many books and comics that I actually cannot say whom I like the best.I guess I like all the characters in a book for all of them are funny in the way they are stuck in life.I used to read a lot of marvel comics but after I left home to stay alone I donated all my books except a few to libraries of my old schools and any kid wanted asked for my book got them but now Iam again collecting them.Cheers,:lol:

My favorite comic would have to be Death Note. Anyone ever heard of it?? It's a really good series. My favorite character in it would have to be Kira (I call him Kira because thats what he's referred as). It's cool how he aims to rid the word of evil. L is also pretty cool, but he's pretty wierd. He sits in a very strange position, he also walks funny and acts like he's clueless.

Man it has been so long since i have read a comic the last one i read was spider man but my favorite comic hero is batman the old school version not the new ones.Now i read bleach i just cant stop buying all these mangas i know that i can read them online but i want to have them when on long trips.

Edited by street (see edit history)

i love to read naruto and bleach...my favorite character for naruto would be itachi(a kickass badass ninja with eye powers)and for bleach, my favorite character is ichigo,(a strong shinigami, and the main character of the show) my 2nd favorite for bleach is grimmjow, he's not a good guy, but he still kicks a$$

Mine favorite comic character is "Phantom". He was a great hero. he has a lot of powers and can defeat any of his enemy. I am always ready to read his comic and I have a good collections of his comic books.

My favorite character is Captain Haddock from The Adventures of Tin Tin. His catchphrase 'ten thousand blue blistering banarcles in a thundering typhoon' is simply classic. I think I'll remember it for the rest of my life. He is the best comic relief ever! And though he can be really stupid and violent at times, he is a very loyal friend.

I used to really enjoy Garfiled when I was younger. I'd read him every week. But as I got older I started to like the others better. Guys like Dilbert, and the boondocks. I'd definitely have to say my favorite nowadays are the boondocks. They are so funny and really get points across without pulling any punches. The author of that strip knows what he's talking about. I love the show they have too.So I guess i'd have to say Boondocks.

My favorite cartoon as a kid was the phantom.Now as i got older it became Dragon Ball ZAt the moment i don't really have a favorite cartoon

What's the newspaper comic strip that had a character wearing an oversized helmet so you could not see any facial features? I thought it was Beetle Bailey but now I doubt it because I cannot find that short little guy with the big helmet. He might have had baggy clothes as well, it's been so long since I've seen it that I forget.

i dont read comics much but my favorite comic charcater has to be batman beacause hes strong yet he has no super powers and hes very smart. best of all hes like filthy rich.