xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

British Hacker Loses Appeal And Will Be Coming To The Us

I remeber this story awhile back and thought it was funny, of course I thought he was taken care of but he will be soon :lol:

background story

British hacker Gary McKinnon hacks into 97 government computers which includes the Pentagon, army, navy and NASA systems, which cost over $700,000 in damages, just because he was looking to find UFO the government was hiding on everyone.

But heres the kicker; If the British hacker known as Gary McKinnonfound is found guilty in the U.S for hacking government computers, he could face up to 70 years in jail and pay a nice fine of $1.75 million. Of course some reports are saying her deleted stuff off these computers, which would make him even more of a liar, but of course thats based on opinions that he actually deleted stuff. Which they never confirmed in these reports.

Sucks ot be him right now :( Shouldn't have got himself caught :(

Although I did find this interesting

McKinnon's lawyers had argued that sending him to the United States would breach his human rights and should not be allowed on the basis that his extradition was sought "for the purpose of prosecuting him on account of his nationality or political opinions."

Why because he's British HA!!! he got caught doing a illegal computer activities and since they were American government computers he was hacking into they have the right to bring him to justice. Send Dog the bounty hunter on his butt :lol:.

Of course what I find funny is that the British government hasn't prosecuted him because he's free at hte moment and they could get this mess over quickly by sending him to jail for 70 years and pay the money. But that why the justices systems alsways have loop holes in them.

SOURCES

HERE

HERE

HERE

lol, i doubt that they would be able to pay the 1.7 million dollars, i mean, who can afford that?Lol anyways if the govt computers are so vonurable to be hacked into then they deserve to be hacked into really. you would think that their computers would have better security than that.