N/A

Examples:

Old to New

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That is my best work. Right now I am working on the layout for my Homepage.

Thanks Guys and Gals. :lol:

Edited by Imtay22 (see edit history)

I'ma have to vote with a "no." Sorry dude, but an application with just sigs doesn't help much. That Halo sig is the best sig i've seen from you yet. When you're done with your layout and some other different work, you can improve your chances of getting accepted with them. Keep learning. :lol:

Umm, I'd vote a "no", actually the same points that were mentioned by truefusion! And apart that, you still need to improve, you use brushing and other things instead of just brushing and renders and that's good, but in the end the sigs don't even look that good, you do have potential, no one starts off the way you did, and that's good, just go through some more tutorials, finish up the layout as truefusion said and then you have way better chances at getting accepted, atleast by me. :lol:

graphics wise no as well, you have talent you just need to work at it some more, tutorials are your friend and a lot of them have good idea;s just need to combine them thats all.

First I would like to congratulate you on improving so much! :)

You're really close to getting my vote of yes but not now, I think you need a little bit of improvement still, like the banner was just awesome, but the reflection and orb weren't complete. There are some awesome tutorials out there which can help you ALOT!

You've basically got some new ideas as I can see and now the only thing left is combining all of them! :)

Good luck and hope to see you in within a month I guess. :(

You're really close to getting my vote of yes but not now, I think you need a little bit of improvement still

Likewise in my decision. I know it requires more manual work in the GIMP to create things, but i consider that somewhat of an advantage over Photoshop users. :) You're good in sigs and in small designs. Templates you're okay in, likewise for logos and similar somewhat-big designs. The orb and Firefox design could use more creativity; the orb one, a bit more blending, too. What would get my vote is a bit more creativity from things besides sigs. And, like sylenzednuke said, you have really improved.