xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
henrijs

I Must Have Been Living Under A Rock

Do we live under the same rock? Only other thing under my rock is a giant roach, I hope you don't look remotely like him. What is Halo? I've heard about it, and I guess it's that millitary-affirmative yelling game, that sits on the shelf at Best Buy and screams, "CHRIS! This game ISN'T for YOU!, check out SOMETHING ELSE!"EDIT: Heh, look at that- I created this account about two hours before you, and I have only 2 more posts.. lol

Edited by thablkpanda (see edit history)

Yeah...you're not just living under a rock, you have been living under a rock in the deep sea on the lowest ground...lol...I played Halo because of the rumors...udos of udos of rumors...

First of all, let me praise you for your correct deduction: yes, you have been living under a rock, very big one too :DHalo and Halo 2 are games developed primarily for the xBox, funded and published by Micro$oft and produced by Bungie Entertainment (their website and press releases are so funny!)At first it was the reason why someone would buy an xBox and due to the growing xBox community, a PC port and some cool online gaming modes it became a worldwide phenomenon.Being an action game more than just a FPS you play as Master Chief shooting through hordes of aliens (or crushing them with your Warthog)I must admit, I just played the single player campaign once and that was it. Didn't like it too much. When it comes to online play I still prefer good old Quake 3 deathmatch.

In my opinion ... Halo = HalfLife but a better AI and story plot version heh :D But both games are pretty sick and nice.. I find HL2 pretty good but havent had time to try out Halo2 yet .. anyone got any screen shots that they can post up on Halo???

Heh! :D This is great...and rather sad. You haven't heard/played Halo and/or Halo 2?! Wow...Well, Do! You'll absolutely love it. There's a certain competitive thrill about it...even if your are horribly killing each other--hey, it's only a game right? :D Anyway, the Multiplayer is what makes this game great. Trust me, you haven't played a multiplayer video game until you've played one of these.

oh my god lol. i really cannot believe that youve never heard of Halo...its like one of the best FPS' ever. plus with the added mods...it rocksi can guarentee that you will love it

I have known about the game (I think it's xbox only), and indeed you have been living under a rock. But maybe it was on your internet connection cable and it only bypassed web pages which contained the word in them :)

Anyway, I don't like FPS games, except Quake (and similar, like Alien and Open Arena) all others are complete stupidity to me.

haha don't feel so bad, I was living under the same rock until last year! I didn't have any idea what halo was until a friend introduced the game to me. I don't absolutely LOVE it or anything but its not bad for a bit of fun :)