xisto Community
bradrulez1

Everyone's Msn Or Hotmail Address let us know your msn or hotmail user-id

bradrulez1,

We prefer full words, sentences and thoughts in this Forum, unlike other spots on the web. And spelling, too.

I have edited your posting to reflect what I interpret your request to be. Please read the Xisto readme.

http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?actE=01&HID=18

And posting Personal Information on this or any other site on the Web is not a recommended policy.

Do so at your own risk. Particularly if you are a Minor.

Well i would say to all members DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES HERE, my reasons:

Now call me paranoid but if someone who has asked me three sentences then asks me for my home phone number i say no. Its a similar rule here, now i apologise if you honestly do want to just be friends but in this day and age spamming and spoofing emails is a big problem and harvesting said email addresses gives a reasonable income if you get enough i should imagine.

If you want to be friends with the people here then post in the general talk forums to get to know people, and of course the shoutbox and lets not forget the PM function!

I am sorry if i seem a little harsh or anything but if your address got harvested and abused then youd probably wish someone had said something like this to you too :lol:

Even if the topic starter is legitimate, this just has too much potential for other scammers and spammers that might wander over here. Topic locked.