xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Milk

My Photoshopped "ornaments" Different colored sparkly ornaments ^_^

The first one was my original, and then i just adjusted the colors. What do you guys think? >_<

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:Dlol yeah. It was really simple to do, but it took me forever *is a photoshop newbie*I just made a circle, did the clouds thing, did some lens flares, spherized it, then did outer glow and stuff. thanks for the feedback guys. :D much appreciated O_<

wow thats cool lemme guess how u made that :D first make a circle with marquee tool then fill with a colorl,then add any color outer glow,den flatten and add another outer glow white,den use sum trendy brushes :Dand den add some flares and smudge emwas i even close?

:D

lol yeah. It was really simple to do, but it took me forever *is a photoshop newbie*

I just made a circle, did the clouds thing, did some lens flares, spherized it, then did outer glow and stuff.

thanks for the feedback guys. :D much appreciated O_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would reccomend using a drop shadow w/ the color setting you wanted, a distance of zero, and a larger size w/ no choke if you wouldn't want that white part to be in between the outer glow and the shper thingy.

>_>wow, thanks GGG. Are you like, really into this kind of graphics stuff?anyways, thanks!

Yes, I am.  I will be buying the cs upgrade here soon, I'm getting sick of not being able to do some things with ps 6.  (I have non-compatible brushes, stuff like that where I have to have at least 7.)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh my gosh, me too. (the brushes thing. I don't have enough money to upgrade anything...v_v) I hate that. I'll download tons of brushes without seeing that it says "for ps7 only!" and I'll download them and extract them, only to find that they don't work because I only have Ps6. It really pisses me off sometimes, but I deal with it. Besides, who needs the stupid brushes anyways. They're just pre-done graphics. I get along fine without them. ;)

Wow that was cool. Man i've been working with photoshop for over a year, recently upgraded to cs (it was free and i'm not telling you how i got it) and i still can't make graphics like that without a tutorial.

Very nice. I reckon it could look better with some AA or something on the edges though? Seems a bit rough/jagged...Oh and if you do have it like that, make the canvas size bigger so you don't cut off some of the glow :rolleyes:

well done!really above all pictures are yours,you did...awesome skill.especially the brightly color...i like second style,hehe.it looks extrem nice to cover up how big it is.i use to make picture with photoshop too,but i am in the shade to compare with your works the ornaments.as if you are very good at deal with color spreading around.i really like your works.hopfully you will make persistent efforts on it.i applaud to you... :rolleyes:

Wow dude, that is amazing work. Where did you learn to do that? I have photoshop cs but I dont have time to master and learn everything about it. Did you use tutorials or what, and did you download anything like brushes or other stuff, and if so, where do you download them?

Whoa.....I totally forgot about this topic. >_>

Very nice. I reckon it could look better with some AA or something on the edges though? Seems a bit rough/jagged...
Oh and if you do have it like that, make the canvas size bigger so you don't cut off some of the glow

I don't know what AA is....>_>;
The glow is cut off because the circle started out in the center, and the glow just kinda got bigger. I tried to fix it, but then it didn't really work, so I just ended up putting a stupid border around it when I was done.

Wow dude, that is amazing work. Where did you learn to do that? I have photoshop cs but I dont have time to master and learn everything about it. Did you use tutorials or what, and did you download anything like brushes or other stuff, and if so, where do you download them?

>_> First, I'm a girl =P I didn't learn it anywhere. I was actually on a site and they were like, omg make ornaments for this picture of a tree, so I just sorta messed around, and ended up with this. I don't like tutorials sometimes, because some are just confusing and whatever. Makes me feel like I'm not being original enough. I didn't know about brushes at the time of creation.

It's tough to gte good at if you don't have the time. I've been using ps for about 2 1/2 years now, still don't know everything in the progrtam itself.

I know what you mean. I actually have time every once in a while, but it's a big program, and when you have 64 mb of ram, big programs aren't your best friends. I've only started using it like, around october 2004. I dunno. Whatever. >.>
Thanks to all the people who said these were good....>_> I thought they were kinda crappy, but you know. <.<