xisto Community
OpaQue

Free Domain Name Free Domain for Life.

Say we have 290 credits, and 250 get deducted, would it be reset to 30 credits or 40?
By the way this is a great deal, Xisto is getting better and better, what's next? :lol:

You will have 40 credits left.

i just find this site with google and can't think ur is so best !i will post ( not spam ) with some info i collect from the net to get my host and domain.thx you very much !

THANKS a lot Qpaque, Xisto is getting a lot better.First We got a No ADs Forum, then we gor upgraded to 500MB space and now free domains. This is really exciting.Now I've another reason to stay with Xisto, I just love Xisto. :lol:

Sounds like a deal, OP! Only If I could get past the 20 credit mark. Once I get 300, I will apply for this Wonderful offer. LONG LIVE TRAP 17!!!

Wow, this is really great. It seems like a lot of credits. I have been here just about a year at hit the 200 mark, but as you know, the more credits the less your post per credits is. It seems like I will never reach this point. I am one of the top daily posters for the last year (I am actually on top a lot of the time) and i write good, long, posts, yet it seems that that many credits is to much. I wont be able to contribute my credits to the community things such as the awards, and ect. I will probably end up posting a lot of posts, hit the post limit, and take a break :lol: that is A LOT of credits. Its a fantastic idea though and i will apply if i ever can reach that point.

Great! Free domains at Xisto, but sounds pretty hard to get one, considering that while you are hosted you lose credits too, 280 is a looooong way to go.Anyway im glad the business is going pretty well opaque, keep the good work up :lol:

This is the most amazing free offer I have ever seen. I will be working around an hour a day to get the credits for a domain name. If more people saw this, they would be post more often. Perhaps we'll see a large increase in posts very soon.Thank you for this offer and I hope I'll be one of the first to take advantage of it. I have wondered what the rest of you will get out of this.

By the way, this is no joke, people. I applied and got my domain transfer approved within hours. Just keep making good, quality posts, and you can get there too! <3

amazing, I thought I was impressed with you guys before, but this is just mind blowing, a completely free website and all you have to do is stay active in the forums. I love you guys!

Sounds tempting...but as much I like to have my own domain name at no cost, I still have a long way to go to reach that number of credits. Guess it depends on how long that offer stands.

Hopefully the next suprise will be that OpaQue will give anyone a uber computer for like 2000 credits :lol:.Actually after looking at the FAQ brings up another question bare with me on this.What if you got hosting somewhere else say like Xisto or quipis or some other webhosting place, couldn't you just go ahead and generate the credits as a regular member and then when you get the 250 ge the domain and then just transfer it to that other account? Yes I am talking about the credit crossing, but it would seem logical to so, if someone posts on both sites and only has one account, it could be feasible to use those credits from the non hosting account to apply for a domain.Does that make some sense?

This is a pretty cool idea.I'm sure this will bring a fair amount of traffic to Xisto once the word gets out.250 credits? That's not a whole lot. Another 250 to renew? Make one post per day and you're pretty much set.Great idea guys.

i just want to ask who owns the domain name. Xisto or is the person who signed up for it the legal registrant

I would think that both trap and the person who sign up for the domain who own it. Reason being Xisto is covering for the cost of purchasing and hosting the domain through it's servers, while the credits the person spends more or less covers request for the domain.

@Autumn it would have to be more then 1 post due to the fact that since the person is already hosted, they have to earn credits just to keep their hosting active. I would say at the minimum a person would have to make 3-4 quality posts to cover for the hosting and 1-2 posts to stock up on credits to either rename your domain or get one. Now you don't have to post that to cover for hosting and a domain you could make 20-30 posts a day if you want.

Now a good plan would be to bank at least 5 credits a day https://support.xisto.com/ so during that one year you will be building the credits that would be needed to rewnew that domain. So if I calculate it right in 2 1/2 months of storing 5 credits you will get the ones you needs and the rest you can use for your hosting.