xisto Community
OpaQue

Free Domain Name Free Domain for Life.

Dear Members,

We are planning to give out free domains for Xisto Members. This program will be in BETA as we are uncertain about the response.

FREE DOMAIN OFFER

Any one of the following will be allowed for 250 credits.

1 FREE DOMAIN per Member for 1 Year.

1 Year Free Renewal.

Free Transfer

REQUIREMENTS

To be elligible for a Free Domain, Members are requested to take active participation at this forum and really contribute good posts.

Firstly Make sure that,

You have a decent grasp over English Language to convey your ideas to other members.

You have patience of atleast 2-3 days to make good posts in this forum (in the TOPICS you like)

APPLICATION STEPS

Signup in this forum.

Signup at our Billing & Support Area.

This is the area where your earnings from forum participation will be deposited. This money can be used to buy any of our products or if you are our existing customer, you can also pay for your services using this earned balance. You are not required to have any credit-card and there is no age limit.

Contribute & Share your knowledge. Participate in this forum to earn myCENTS. (Please observe forum discipline instructions strictly)

Once your earning is about $10, you can buy a domain at Xisto - Support.com or Xisto - Web Hosting.com

myCENTS : We have a point system called "myCENT". And yes, each myCENT represents 1 American "cent". The goal is to make good posts and gather 100 cents. Every time you cross 100, your cents will be converted to US Dollar and deposited into Xisto - Support.com Billing/Shopping area.

Xisto - Support.com : Billing & Support Area of Xisto.

https://support.xisto.com/ - This is our official Billing & Support area where we have been servicing Xisto - Web Hosting and Xisto clients. From today, even Xisto and Xisto members are included :lol:FAQ : Frequently Asked Questions

Do you have to be hosted first and then collect the credits to get the domain?

No.

Will the domain be a .com or .net .org or other?

All domains offered by Xisto - Web Hosting.com / Xisto - Domains.com are available.

If the one year of having this domain is over, do you lose your hosting and have to apply for a new one, or it will be replaced by a subdomain?

Members will have the opportunity to collect myCENTS again by the next year and apply for renewal before 1 month of expiry.

Members also have the option to manually RENEW their domain by payment at https://xisto.com/ (if member wishes to pay by Credit Card later on)

How long will this offer be available?

This offer is a part of Credit System v3.0. You can read this post for further information.

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61592-credit-system-v30-online-resolved-free-web-hosting-domains-dedicated-ip-digital-certificate-managed/

It's a nice offer, just a couple of questions:-Do you have to be hosted first and then collect the credits to get the domain?-Will the domain be a .com or .net .org or other?-If the one year of having this domain, is over doyou lost your hosting and have to apply for a new one, or it will be replaced by a subdomain?-I'm so sorry for my poor-lite english but I didn't get the first part, are we allowed to choose one of the three options? Which mean I have to get 250 credits to get a domain and another 250 if I wanted to transfer it etc...?-If we got a domain and hosting, do we have to pay a credit per day like an ordinary hosting account? Or we will get a year with the hosting offeref for no credits per day/month?Thanks for this great and unique offer.

Thank you so much Opaque, you have made Xisto the best hosting ever. PERIOD. Nobody can come close to what you guys have done. Just another step for Xisto to make it tot hte top of the hosting world. Even though 250 credits is a lot, thats great news and I am going to start posting quality posts to try and get a domain. THANK YOU, YOU GUYS ROCK

I would say it's a interesting concept to do this for the trap members. However, the credit cost would drive most people away, yeah you will see a huge increase in posting just to get those credits. But then the posting will stop once they get the domain name. Yeah people will jump to getting a free domain, but if your hosting would you rather have a domain or 250 days of free hosting at least on trap?Now looking at the post it mentions that the website will be hosted by xisto, do you mean the website has to be already hosted by a Xisto, Xisto, qupis, Xisto - Web Hosting account before you get the domain or your current site will be transfered to a xisto account?

nice offer OpaQue! just few questions!do we get TLD like .com?how long will this offer be available?how many members can apply for free domain?thanks for your response! you will see me posting, but quality is more important than quantity!cheers

lol Wow! Now I wish I kept all my credits over the years. That's ok though, I'll be able to make them back up. That's really cool that you guys are giving out domains. I know a lot of people have been bugging you for it and they finally get what they wanted. Hopefully they'll be happy now. That seems like a good price because that is for one year and if you think about it, you need 365 credits for one year of hosting, you just have to save up for this all at once and it's a one time fee.

Wow Xisto just keeps getting better and better i have a question thou i have my .net hosted on another site when it is time to renew my site for that year will i be able to transfer my domain over with no problem? Or do i need to transfer my domain over before my 1 year is up over at my other host?

does this mean for domain name only or for domain space also?

Please refer to Xisto Readme (my signature) for details on how to obtain Free Web Hosting, No Ads. And please stay within the topic in discussion.

Say we have 290 credits, and 250 get deducted, would it be reset to 30 credits or 40?By the way this is a great deal, Xisto is getting better and better, what's next? :lol:

Edited by Matt2 (see edit history)

Sounds like a good offer. This will benefit our members by having even better rewards for their contributions, and it'll help out T17 by encouraging more posting, and members are likely to stick around if they have both domain and hosting with us. Great idea, OpaQue. <3[i'll be one of the ones applying for this. I don't really need a new domain, but I'd like to be able to transfer mine over here. The place I currently have my domain at is a very unreliable/shady company.]