xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007 Question. I hope someone can give me a hand.

A few weeks ago I bought the latest WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007 game for PS2. And I have so far gotten the GM (General Manager) of the year award and I've unlocked pretty much everything. But now I am going through "Challenge Mode" and I am in the Superstar challenge and I am fighting as Super Crazy against Undertaker and Kane. And I don't know what level it's set on but I can't beat them at all. I was up until 2:00am last night trying to beat them. But I just couldn't beat them no matter how hard I tried. I hope someone in here is playing the same game and has a good enough Strategy in getting past Undertaker and Kane.But other than that really hard Challenge I am stuck on. It's a very impressive looking game and I love being the General Manager in General Manager mode. I am the General Manager of Raw in the game. And I have all the legends from Hulk Hogan to Steve Austin and the Rock. It's a very impressive game but the Challenge Mode and the match with Undertaker and Kane is darn near impossible to pass I hope someone in here has a good strategy that they might be able to help me out beating these 2. Please and thank you. :lol:

I think your referring to this match

2F 6.) Mexicools or Mexifools!: Elimination Tornado Tag Super Crazy and Psicosis vs. Undertaker and Kane

Many, many, MANY topics have been created on GameFAQs concerning this
challenge, so if you're having problems with it, don't worry, you're not alone;
just keep the following notes in mind: (1) Psicosis gets eliminated, you are
dead in the water. It's hard enough to take out one of your opponents using
the Mexicools; imagine doing it all by yourself. It's possible to still win
the challenge if Psicosis gets pinned, but your chances are second to none, and
my bet's on none. (2) Know SC's moveset. At least half of his quick grapple
moves don't require lifting and do damage to the midsection, which is the part
of the body that is damaged by the crazy luchador's Moonsault. (3) Breathe.
If you're running low on stamina, take a powder to the outside, hold down O,
and assess the match so far. One of your opponents should turn orange before
you turn yellow, so if that happens, you're on the way to victory.

head over to gamefaqs.com and check out the message board for this game or check up on the guides.

I managed to find a way to beat them a few days ago. It took me an awful alot of tries but I finally did manage to beat Kane and the Undertaker a few days ago. :lol:

Let me help you explain a bit more on this game Challenge mode is where you fight other superstar in legend mode so it would be hard and why would you want to clear that section ? because you can unlock the legend superstar belts likeDusty Rodes. If you want to fight normal just enter exibition mode and fight there and if you want to make it easy game play then go on options and change the settings.