xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kraizii88z

9/11 Conspiracy-- This Is Not A Joke. ...The truth shall set you free.

Check this out,

(if you have the raw nerve):

Loose Change, a 9/11 doc:

--Part 1

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

--Part 2

--Part 3

It'll make you cry.

Do you need anymore proof?

What else does it take? Does the vice president have to shoot you in the face?

Spread it around like herpes in a Danish whorehouse~

Peace Out,

pursue truth.

This is one of the best topics I've seen in a while, and it concerns me that more members haven't chimed in yet. Can you say, "apathy"? Turn off the mainstream lies and turn on the youtube videos Kraizii88z has brought to your attention, for God sakes. While you're at it, check out radio truth guru, Alex Jones for further enlightenment. This is not the time to stick your head in the sand with video games and shallow diversions. "911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB", says Alex Jones (and a host of experts). It simply could not have happened without our own government pulling the strings of international puppets. If anyone can explain why the most powerful nation on earth ordered it's military to stand down while one of it's largest city's was attacked, I'd be very interested in hearing your thoughts.

This is one of the best topics I've seen in a while, and it concerns me that more members haven't chimed in yet. Can you say, "apathy"? Turn off the mainstream lies and turn on the youtube videos Kraizii88z has brought to your attention, for God sakes. While you're at it, check out radio truth guru, Alex Jones for further enlightenment. This is not the time to stick your head in the sand with video games and shallow diversions. "911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB", says Alex Jones (and a host of experts). It simply could not have happened without our own government pulling the strings of international puppets. If anyone can explain why the most powerful nation on earth ordered it's military to stand down while one of it's largest city's was attacked, I'd be very interested in hearing your thoughts.

I totally agree with you, do you know what too? More than half of the Jewish emplyees there were absent on this day. I'm not accusing anyone, but that's the fact. The video of the muslims who were inside the plane could have been easily made up with some advanced graphical techniques. Plus, Bin Laden spent an considerable amount of time in the United States.
These days almost everything is possible: The CIA admitted to have assasined political people that has an opinion against the opinion of the U.S and more precisely the CIA. People even started thinking that Kennedy's assasination could have been made up by the CIA. Who can stop them? Or do you think that stinky George bush is the one ruling the U.S, he is just an image to hide what's behind it.

People just don't want to believe that somewhere out there, an entire region of people hate us. Heaven forbid we actually admit that the extremists in the Middle East have wanted to destroy us (and Israel) for a long time now. We just can't cope with that. It's easier for us to claim that Bush is behind it - even though that makes no sense compared to what really happened on 9/11.So: grow up, look at the world beyond the United States and realize that yes, the terrorists DO hate us for no good reason.

After reading the popular mechanics I still believe that the September 11th attacks were done by terrorists. As posted above, people just don't want to deal with the fact that some people want to kill us.

I'm agreeing with FolkRockFan here. You guys are basically telling me that 100s of Americans knew about this and no one planned to stop them. Do you think that all of those people hated America so much that they would be willing to hurt it? It's simply impossible. And if you believe or government is responsible for this, then why haven't you left the US? (I know some of you are from other places) Even though they were a lot of question marks in the video as to how it could of happened, there is even more about why America would have done this to themselves. It's because they didn't! I could find an equally bias video as this to prove to you they terrorists really did do this, but I'll let you believe whatever you want.

I'm agreeing with FolkRockFan here. You guys are basically telling me that 100s of Americans knew about this and no one planned to stop them. Do you think that all of those people hated America so much that they would be willing to hurt it? It's simply impossible. And if you believe or government is responsible for this, then why haven't you left the US? (I know some of you are from other places) Even though they were a lot of question marks in the video as to how it could of happened, there is even more about why America would have done this to themselves. It's because they didn't! I could find an equally bias video as this to prove to you they terrorists really did do this, but I'll let you believe whatever you want.

Something tells me you and the others above your post haven't actually looked at those videos that are linked in the original post. Please don't even comment until after you've viewed those videos with an open mind. OK? I don't know any rational people that will assimilate the facts presented in those videos and who'll still say that 9/11 and 7/7 were terrorist acts. Yes. There are people in the world who hate us. That's beside the point. LOOK AT THE DAMN VIDEOS!!! The governments you all so blindly trust are lying to you!!! Edited by Watermonkey (see edit history)

Something tells me you and the others above your post haven't actually looked at those videos that are linked in the original post. Please don't even comment until after you've viewed those videos with an open mind. OK? I don't know any rational people that will assimilate the facts presented in those videos and who'll still say that 9/11 and 7/7 were terrorist acts. Yes. There are people in the world who hate us. That's beside the point. LOOK AT THE DAMN VIDEOS!!! The governments you all so blindly trust are lying to you!!!

Exactly, but what more could you expect from americans :lol:. I have nothing against you guys but seriously..WAKE UP. It looks like the majority of you are either asleep or downright ignorant..blindly putting trust in your leader. And yes, like you hundreds of others believed they were doing the right thing when they followed that moron.
You laugh at the the ignorance of the chinese when you're equally guilty. Oh how the mighty have fallen :cry:

Exactly, but what more could you expect from americans :lol:. I have nothing against you guys but seriously..WAKE UP. It looks like the majority of you are either asleep or downright ignorant..blindly putting trust in your leader. And yes, like you hundreds of others believed they were doing the right thing when they followed that moron.
You laugh at the the ignorance of the chinese when you're equally guilty. Oh how the mighty have fallen :cry:

Blindly putting trust in our leader? We aren't a monarchy, we are a republic! If we didn't support Bush, then why did we reelect him president in 2004? And please don't tell me "because Americans are too stupid to figure out the real cause of 9/11" because, believe it or not, most Americans really are smart. The government wouldn't lie to us, I don't know why some of you have trouble figuring that out! There are plenty of Americans that would tell the truth if everyone else said a lie. Our government isn't as corrupt as some people believe it is. We would've prevented 9/11 if we knew it was going to happen (and yes I saw the video. I'm sure all of those things leading up to 9/11 have reasons why they occured, and it's not because of 9/11).

Finally, why are we even talking about this? It already happened and it was a sad event. No need to bring up any more sorrow and anger about it. We can't change what has already happened. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, I'm just trying to express mine.

All of you who agree with this thread are hypocrites. You reprimand us for "blindly following" our leader, but when asked about the 9/11 attacks, you point to a youtube video. How are you any better than those who believe the white house statements? You watch this "Loose Chang"e and are instantly converted; you don't even take the time to confirm the statements in the video (which, might I add, are almost all false and/or taken out of context). You have no idea why you believe any of this, only that a massive government conspiracy sounds interesting to you. Grow up. You are not an enlightened group of Americans, just some people trying too hard to inform the world about how bad your government is.

RedAlert, you do make an interesting point. Have you ever had a 'gut-feeling' on some issue? Yes, i'm sure you have, and i'm also sure that that 'gut-feeling' turned out to be true. When i saw this doc. on youtube, i had the gut feeling that everything that happened surrounding nine-eleven was sudenly put into place. Several issues were explained that have never made sence to me before. Namely:--The damage at the Pentagon never looked like a plane had crashed into it. --Everybody who said they 'saw a plane' could never quite agree on whether it was a private jet or a 747. Wouldn't you know?--There is NO WAY that a fire in the TOP FLOORS of the WTC could ever bring the entire structure down in 9 seconds. I have seen implosions before -- (the Kingdome, in Seattle) and they looked completely identical. Even if the fire had burned the top floors to simthareens, how did it buckle the steel all the way down to ground level so that nothing was left--not even the numerous black boxes from the airplanes that are almost ALWAYS found in a crash?--The War in Iraq is because of the failed economic take-over, and the War on Terrorism is just a smoke-screen.I would love to see your documents that say the information presented in Loose Change was "false and/or taken out of context". Could you send me the links?People have ways of rearranging facts and data (haven't you ever taken a class in statistics?) that can make something seem--not the way it is. indeed, it becomes an illusion. Even if every soul believes in the illusion, it dosen't make the magician infallible--he only seems infallible, because that's where he directs your attention while he's pulling strings behind your back.Yes and you are completely right to say that the idea of a government conspiracy sounds interesting. Very astute observation of facts. Tell me something, though --Has anything ever been considered FALSE for it being INTERESTING?That is not a logical statment to make. Interesting does not equal untrue. in fact, the opposite seems to be the precedent. What happened to all the gold at the bottom of the WTC? It vanished. The government says it burned. I say that's stupid. Can billions of dollars of pure gold even burn? And the fire never reached the bottom floors. And yet, it burned.... Hmm.... I propose a new name for Loose Change. The Biggest Freaking Bank Robbery in History. All i am doing (and the creators of Loose Change) is opening up the DIALOUGE for the POSSIBILITY that a conspiracy could be underway. You cannot deny that governments have not been corrupt in the past. in fact, the opposite seems to be the precedent. Those who fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it...In the end, our 'gut feeling' is all that we have to go on. People can make up fact after fact after fact, and we can weed out the good from the bad, but in the end, we all have to start relying on OURSELVES to find the truth. The truth is usually painful, too, and that is how we grow. I hope we all keep growing. One More Thing ...Did you notice the president's reaction to the attacks? He just sat there--and did nothing. Actions speak louder, my friend.

Edited by kraizii88z (see edit history)

What happened to all the gold at the bottom of the WTC? It vanished. The government says it burned. I say that's stupid. Can billions of dollars of pure gold even burn? And the fire never reached the bottom floors. And yet, it burned.... Hmm.... I propose a new name for Loose Change. The Biggest Freaking Bank Robbery in History.

Maybe I should watch the video. I'm not someone who needs to be converted, we (my wife and I) listen to Alex Jones (http://www.infowars.com/) every morning on the internet stream and we're completely on board, but the Loose Change video says something about missing Gold? Correct me if I'm wrong here, but are they referring to the gold that was in the vault owned by the bank of Nova Scotia? I thought all that was recovered. In fact, what I'd heard was the the search for bodies was called off and everything went in to mass debris removal the day after all the gold and other contents of the vault was recovered in armored trucks. That's what disgusts many people about the very thought of Ruddy Gulliani running for President. Is that the gold you are talking about or was there other gold that came up missing? I'll go watch the video now... :lol: Edited by Watermonkey (see edit history)