xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jebriggsy

Hello

Hello, I joined Xisto because they are better than my paid host, Bluehost. I must admit that I am not exactly new here, but since I have forgotten my old name and email, I have to start over...

good i am the first to offer you a warm welcome to Xisto. First off you should read the Xisto readme for all the rules and things not to do.Second remember that the members here are friendly and can assist you in many different ways so feel free to ask, anybody. Moderator or non-moderator. And remember, Xisto offers Free Web Hosting No Ads, ands you will not find a better hosting company period. So theres no need to go looking for better, because you will not find one trust me, they are the best. So enjoy the site and have fun

Hello! :( Since you're not new, I won't tell you how great Xisto is...Oh screw it, I will :lol: It is better than a paid host, and better than all the free hosts I've had too, since you don't have ad's all over the place! Anyways, you probably know that you can ask me or any other member/mod for help, blah blah blah :( Hope you enjoy your stay...again!PS: It's annoying when you loose stuff like that :lol:

Hello, and welcome aboard, jebriggsy! Don't worry about losing the userid/password/e-mail. It happens to the best of us. Hope you enjoy your stay here at Trap 17. As usual, if you have read and abide by the forum rules, you should be just fine. Hope to see more of you on the boards!

Hello jebriggsyPosted Image, and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. If you are returning, you probably have heard all the follow the rules speaches. Have fun posting on the forum.