xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
masugidsk8r

Sweet 16 - 16 Roses

So I've been picked as one of the guys who will be doing the 16 Roses in a friend's sweet 16. The thing is that I have no idea what it's about and what I have to do. So would anyone tell me what it's about and what I have to do in it. If there is a short speech I have to make, could you give me some samples I could use? Thanks

Being the guy who shunned away from any life with social activity face to face during High school, I can't give you the faintest clue. But, there's a net you can surf out there that's sure to give you your answer, and if there's nothing on the net about it, you can always ask a friend. Have no shame in asking a question unless its ABSOLUTELY stupid.

If it is what I think it is it is going to be like a big birthday celebrating your friends 16th birthday. Here in Mexico girls celebrate their 15th birthday with a huge party where they even practice ball room dancing and stuff like that. I suppose sweet 16 is something similar. Here, In your case you would have to go to classes with the girl and learn the dances that you are going to perform in the party. Good luck.