xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matrixdudej

All My Sigs rate them all 1-10 please

Well, I got a new sig and ava so I decided to show them off along with previous ones and also a rating of 1-10 for all would be great :lol: rate each of them individually if you could :lol: also #6 is my newest sig and #7 is my newest ava.

O and also The Ladder is a group im in on another forum so you know.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ooh, very nice. Here is how I rank them:#6 = Top sig, 10/10.#1 = Second best, 9/10.#4 = Third dog, 9/10.#5 = Fourth, 8/10.#2 = Fifth, 8/10.#3 = Sixth, 7/10.#7 = Seventh, 7/10.I really like them, would you mind if I used one as my sig also if I just change the matrixdudej to Flea1991 or something?

You have nice skill in making sigs, nice job. Those are great! They must have been hard to make. I made a topic about what sigs are, how to make them, what they stand for/what they're short for, because I don't know much about sigs. You seem like you know what you're doing when you make sigs so if you ever find my topic (it's in the Multimedia place for computers and stuff) please post what sigs are, how to make them, etc.Thanks!