xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tasty

Installing Mods

How do you install mods for ipb 1.2 because everytime I try it comes up with a my sql error for examplemySQL query error: SELECT moderator.mid as is_mod, moderator.allow_warn, m.id, m.name, m.mgroup, m.password, m.email, m.restrict_post, m.view_sigs, m.view_avs, m.view_pop, m.view_img, m.auto_track, m.mod_posts, m.language, m.skin, m.new_msg, m.show_popup, m.msg_total, m.time_offset, m.posts, m.joined, m.last_post, m.last_visit, m.last_activity, m.dst_in_use, m.view_prefs, m.points, m.org_perm_id, m.temp_ban, g.* FROM trap17_ipbmembers m LEFT JOIN trap17_ipbgroups g ON (g.g_id=m.mgroup) LEFT JOIN trap17_ipbmoderators moderator ON (moderator.member_id=m.id OR moderator.group_id=m.mgroup ) WHERE m.id=1mySQL error: Unknown column 'm.points' in 'field list'mySQL error code:

First you need to specify which mod your installing so we can help you and secondly ipb1.2 is so outdated i dont think many people will want to help.A little more detail will benefit both you and I, well potentially :D

There may be a installation file ?? That you need to run to install the sql tables and databases in your system thingy

yes try to install the installation file it came with, if that does not work go over your changes. Though i think, that m.points should go right after m.temp_ban. I am not for sure because i am not that good at phpThough, you can get a newer version of IPB because they restored the trials, they have limits though unlike v2.0PF4

Sometimes the stuff you install from the Fantastico is a bit um crap lmao..I mean..m I dont know ...but I installed the XMB and loads of files were missing and so were parts of the PHP...I think...I had to add some....:D Upload some things etc...

How do you install mods for ipb 1.2 because everytime I try it comes up with a my sql error for example

mySQL query error: SELECT moderator.mid as is_mod, moderator.allow_warn, m.id, m.name, m.mgroup, m.password, m.email, m.restrict_post, m.view_sigs, m.view_avs, m.view_pop, m.view_img, m.auto_track,

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? m.mod_posts, m.language, m.skin, m.new_msg, m.show_popup, m.msg_total, m.time_offset, m.posts, m.joined, m.last_post,

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? m.last_visit, m.last_activity, m.dst_in_use, m.view_prefs, m.points, m.org_perm_id, m.temp_ban, g.*

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? FROM trap17_ipbmembers m

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? LEFT JOIN trap17_ipbgroups g ON (g.g_id=m.mgroup)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? LEFT JOIN trap17_ipbmoderators moderator ON (moderator.member_id=m.id OR moderator.group_id=m.mgroup )

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? WHERE m.id=1

mySQL error: Unknown column 'm.points' in 'field list'

mySQL error code:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That error means , that m.points is undefined ...

Make sure you followed every step.