xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sleeper

Mysql Access Host Permission

I have recently switched from free Xisto.net web hosting to paid Xisto - Web Hosting webhosting expecting the quality to drastically increase. However, I have been quite disappointed actually because I have checked my non-Xisto - Web Hosting server logs which connect to Xisto - Web Hosting MySQL databases and they show MULTIPLE failed connections. I am wondering, why does my site's (bndclan.qupis.com) MySQL server seem to not be functional too often? I see no point in paying for web hosting I could have gotten for free without the same amount of problems. Maybe Xisto - Web Hosting can shed some light as to why this is occuring because as I explained to OpaQue numerous times, I have quite a few other servers relying on Xisto - Web Hosting's uptime and reliability, but at this rate it's as reliable as free hosting. Sleeper

We have dedicated MySQL servers who handle thousands of queries per second and we also have dedicated HTTP servers which can handle similar amount of http connections every second.My point is : Servers are basically computers and every hosting needs to be optimized depending upon its primary use. Now, what you are talking about is REMOTE MYSQL connections.And our clients have LOCAL Connections.WAIT TIMEOUT and CONNECTION ERRORS are variables in MySQL which affect remote connections but not LOCAL Connections. You might be facing some problems even though other customers on the same server are hosting peacefully.I will check out the server variables and try optimizing them for remote connections.