xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pointblank

What Car U Own & Mods U Have In It?

I own a black Starlet Glanza V 1300cc Turbo Charged.

It has full TRD racing suspension (Springs & adjustable absorbers)Jam Racing FCD (Fuel Cut Defencer)
AutoMeter Guages (Boost, Air/Fuel)
Greedy Turbo Timer
Apexi Super Performance Air Cleaner
15" Volk Light Weight Racing Rims
Jasma Barrel (Backbox)
Full Decat
2.5" piping mani to barrel
Turbo XS BOV (Blow off valve) Type S
DVD Head Unit with 7" Screen
Subwoofer (2 10" audio pipes)
2 6" x 9" Audiopies
780w 4 channel Audio Logic Amp
Crossover & EQ

Notice from jlhaslip:
Long lists need to be in quote tags. Thanks.

I don't own a car, but my dad owns a Dodge Caravan (I think that's what it's called lol...) and as far as I know... there's no mods :lol:

I have a '90 Nissan maxima, it has a few of my own mods on it, like I have my own paint job (mud splatter), I've redone the brakes ( loose and don't work). I've changed the interior a bit (tar drips from the ceiling now and I have trash everywhere). Also I replaced my horn ( no longer works) and fixed my sunroof (doesn't open). Welp thats my car with it's mods :lol:

I have a '90 Nissan maxima, it has a few of my own mods on it, like I have my own paint job (mud splatter), I've redone the brakes ( loose and don't work). I've changed the interior a bit (tar drips from the ceiling now and I have trash everywhere). Also I replaced my horn ( no longer works) and fixed my sunroof (doesn't open).
Welp thats my car with it's mods :lol:

sounds like you can use the help from X-zibit and the crew from pimp my ride

Family owns:

2002 Chevy Impala with all bells and whistles.

1988 Corvette with removable glass top.

1986 Chevy Camero (not street legal cause used in drag racing)

1985 1/2 Silver Anniversary Trans Am with full bird hood decal.

1973 Corvette with custom pearl white finish (restored)

1972 Chevy El Camino (classic yellow with black stripes)

Guess you can guess we are a GM family.

My personal car in the summer is the 88 Vet (it is too cold in Michigan to drive it in the winter), otherwise I drive the Impala. The other cars are drag or show cars.

I don't have my own ride at the moment, which is fine by me because I don't have to pay for insurance, fuel, etc. *grins*But my very favorite vehicle, of the few that I've had in the past, was my 1977 Ford pickup. No power steering. No air conditioning. No stereo system to speak of. Horrible paint job (rust and pastel green, hehe). But I really loved that truck. After about two weeks of trying to turn and park that thing, I had some serious forearm muscles building up *snickers*Too bad the engine was just as bad off as the body. If it hadn't blown up (and been more to fix than the truck was worth), I might still have the thing :lol:

I am 21 and own a $30,000 2003 Holden Wk statesman

Power 235kW

Torque 460Nm @ 4000rpm-4000rpm

Acceleration 0-100Km/h 7.3 secs

18" chrome mags

3" Custom cat back exhaust

10 Speaker Stereo, CD Stacker - 6 disc In Dash/Cabin, Chrome Exterior Highlights, Chrome Grille, Chrome Interior highlights, Cruise Control, Disc Brakes Front Ventilated, Disc Brakes Rear Solid, Electric Seat - Drivers, Electric Seat - Passenger, Leather Gear Knob, Leather Hand Brake Lever, Leather Steering Wheel, leather trim/seats

Plus more mods to come, when i have the funds ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image