xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cascade

Render Request Please Could someone please Render me a Cobra Snake

Hey all this is my first post here and im asking for one of you nice people out there to make me a render.

what im looking for is a cobra snake that is stood ready to strike , as shown in a googled image below

Posted Image

Im not saying render the image above itself but thats just how i want it too look if you know what i meen

Also the image needs to be face on not tilted to the side like the image aove

But it oviously needs to look real and dangerous , but thats the kind of shape and stance that im looking for.

I would like the files as either a PSD or PNG whichever is easiest , most preferably the PSD as i can later edit it a little bit . i hope you can see what im looking for , if not just ask and ill try to be more specific]

thank you for your time

Cascade

p.s your site rocks by the way :lol:

Maybe you could use the one from this set I designed.

Cobra Set

It is in gif form with a surrounding transparency. If you can use it, just click on the image and "Save As". If you like it and need it larger I have a larger copy of it.

Please review our rules on requesting. You require 10 posts. Also, please post it in the correct forum.