xisto Community
Tsunami

What To Do!?!? advice requested

Ok... i have a story to tell ladies and gents... of what happened to me at work today:I am filling up the drink machine with ice in the back wait station so the girls have ice... well as im walking away, cindy, one of the waitress', tells me "[table #] 61 wants you... the girl, not the guy....". So me, being the type of person i am, ignore it and try to avoid the situation all together. Well, while me and cindy are cleaning tables in the banquet room (a room off to the side of the main dinning room, no one was in there at the time), she says "she wants your number. Just give it to me, ill give it to her". Again, i try to ignore it. Normally, unless i am having a bad day, i am very nice, happy, and cheery towards customers, and this day, to my dismay, was like any other day. As i make my rounds, tell the customer's at the register "Ya'll have a nice day"... lil ol me didnt pay no mind to whom it was. Can u guess who it was? You guessed it, it was the guy that was with her... and he says "my friend wants your number". Trying to avoid them, i put up my finger and say "One second".... at this point im freaking out. "What should i do? Should i give her my number? Should i just go on about my business and forget about it?". Since im a nice person, i quickly write it down and give it to the guy.... didn't even dawn on me that i should have given her the wrong number >.<... any way. So, later on me and cindy wind up in the break room together and we get to talking. Come to find out, the male "friend" was actually her son. Before now, i really wasnt mad at cindy because i though she was innocent, but as things unfold, i realize that she might have had a hand in the matter more than i thought. Any ways, that was about 12:00... around 3:45 im sitting at the bar waiting for the manager (my brother's girlfriend) to finish the paperwork, we are already close.... My phone rings. i dont want to answer it... i know who it is... my mom doesnt know the story yet so she is like ANSWER IT and im like NO and she is like YES... so i answer it... (this is where it may get a lil hard to follow so i will make it as clear and readable as possible)Girl: Hello?Me: HelloGirl: Is this aaron?me: Yea, whos this?Girl: ******* (name has been removed for privacy)Me: ******* who?Girl: The girl from mac's! (in a tone like i should have a clue who the hell she is)Me: oh... uh... hiGirl: yea, you should totally come watch a movie.Me: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... what movie?Girl: The hills have eyes 2(at this point... i am thinking of anything i can say to NOT be obvious yet still reject the offer)Me: ...uh...umm...uhhhhh... i havent seen the first one?Girl: That doesnt matter, their the same thing any way.(now im thinking she just wants to get me alone in a dark room)Me: Umm.... nows kinda a bad time... can i call you back?....Girl: Yea...Me: okGirl: byeme: byenow it is 11:10 and i havent called her back...should i call her tommorrow... should i not call what should i do... people dont just walk up to me and ask me for my number every day... Ive never spoke to her in person, never even seen her from just a glance walking by her table...i dunno... what should i do?

Go to the movies with her... she is apparently keen on you... might work out, might not... only one way to figure it out that I can think of.

... shes not my type?

You know this how? :lol:

But it feels like there's something you're not telling us. In my opinion, you have not given us much of a reason as to why you're avoiding her besides that you are "that kind of a person." You also claim to be a nice person, yet you did not call her back although you said you were—is that really a nice thing to do? If you don't wanna go to places with her, then be honest and tell her that. Better to let them down before anything serious happens than to wait until something serious happens and then let them down. However, if you don't wanna appear to be rude, then just say that you just wanna be friends—just that, until you get to know the person more or something—and go out as friends. Be sure to call her...

lets just say my type is... drop dead gorgeous???? im talking BOSS' DAUGHTER DROP DEAD GORGEOUS

I see... And 'cause of this you place your wants (desires) before others, thus thinking about turning down what could have been a good or great time for them or both of you? Even friends go out and do things; you don't have to consider this a date and just inform her of that.
I personally prefer brains over looks.

Well... In this time if you REALLY dont want to go with her, just call her and tell her, try to be mature and not to offend her... Just try to explain her the situation, really helps, but maybe she will get angry but do you care? I dont think so because you dont even know her. Other thing MOM WHY AVOIDING?! xD... She is that bad? She is ugly or what's up bro? I dont think is that bad bro. But well your life. Good luck and reply if you used my method :lol:

Girls are just sensitive. 1 wrong word, and that means taking out their soul.But there are always a few ways to ditch her :( Smell your armpit, dig your nose, dig your ears and smell it, scratch your body all over, pretend sleeping on her shoulder and drool (A LOT)...No guarantee whether she wont want you, but I guess 85% of the chance, she will :lol:Good luck mate. :lol:

If you don't know her, then how do you know she isn't that drop dead what ever you call it kinda person that your so intent on having because the way i see these drop dead people usually do drop dead in someone elses lap while still attached to yours nd i'd wonder if your someone who fits in with the drop dead crowd or the brains and personaility type? Wow, my most *BLEEP*y post, and it was still nice!!

Frankly, I don't really care if she's your type or not...I'd go to the movies anyway. Could potentially be better than you think, and if not, hey, you get to see a movie and kill some time.Works for me.[EDIT: And it seems like the girl really wanted your number, which is kind of a big deal [girls aren't usually the ones to ask for numbers, especially at someplace like a restaurant], so why not make her happy? If you don't like her, you don't have to see her for more than 2 hours or so, and if you do, she already seems to like you quite a bit, so that's a plus.]

If your no interested (and this maybe hard for a guy like you, because it was hard for me, the first time) just tell her this, "sorry, I'm not interested. Don't take this the wrong way but I'm not your type, you should find someone else" it's polite and praising her. Or if she keeps on bugging you, tell her you'll get a restraining order. If you don't do anything, good luck trying to shake her off, she'll keep calling no doubt.

Well I say call her. But maybe not a movie. A coffee date or something. Get to know her and from that little meeting you should be able to tell if you like her any at all. If you do then make another date. Maybe this one a movie. Who knows but if you don't like this girl don't do anything stupid. Call her back and try to tell her that. If you don't she might just end up getting mad and egging your car! lol. But seriously. If you don't get stuff like this often you may like the outcome.Try it out!