xisto Community
lihuyt

Are Girls Prettier Without Makeup? Vote & Say You Thoughts

So, this thread is about woman, and makup. Do woman really need makeup at all? Don't you think they are prettier without? Isn't it better for their skin care to don't use makeup? Here you can say what you think about the need for makeup; the good and the bad.

Personally, I think my girlfriend is beautiful when she does not use makeup, and now, after I have proved it for her with photoproof, she has stopped using makeup, and people just think she is doing a great job, and that her look is so natural, daah. And now she has actually NO acnes, seriously; whell, she is half philipino, but thats not my point. My point is that girls should not stress with makeup, but be beautiful instead, the real way!

I am excited to hear what others think about this topic, so write on! Posted Image

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

In my opinion and personal preference, girls are better off without it. But i do understand if it is required for their occupation. True love does not look at the person on the outside (as cliche as that sounds) but on the inside. If you were to look at a person that has been wearing make-up everytime they've hung out with you and then suddenly stopped wearing make-up, you might be amazed (in more ways than one). And about your GF: Are you implying that she looked ugly when she wore make-up, like she didn't know how to put it on properly or something? :lol:

I think it depends on the girl. Some look better with makeup on, some don't. Personally I think my girlfriend looks better without it, but she doesn't look half bad [or bad at all] with it on either.I'd say the majority of girls would look better without makeup. Some isn't very healthy either, I've heard.

I dunno it really depends on the girl, Some have acne and whatever and want to cover it up. If make up is done right then she will look amazing, Better then she can al natural. But I dont think in the least bit its needed, My girl is beautiful to me either way, I like it when she doesnt have make up on but it makes them feel better about themselves when they think they are pretty. So its kinda a self esteem thing.

I'm thinking Tetraca has pretty much nailed this one...If you're looking too hard at the outside, you'll miss the inner workings, which is the best part.

i think it is based on the girl... if she is pretty without it then no she doesnt need it... if shes... so so without it and doesnt know how to properly apply it .. then no she doesnt need it.... if she feels average and she can apply it well AND it makes her feel pretty... then yes if she wants to...

i personally think chicks are prettier without make up... makeup has a certain, how do you say, texture? and it makes the face look all funky... but a lil eye shadow and lip liner are the safest things... just a lil...

Hi,Iam a girl myself and I absolutely do not think that make up is required by a girl except for enhancing her features. Example if she has almond eyes or a pretty shape then a bit of eyeliner will make her eyes even more defined and they will stand out making a guy notice her eyes. If a girl puts on a lot of make up then she is hiding her true self behind and the fact is make up damages rather than beautifies for the effects are very bad. I mean it ruins her self esteem along with her skin. Rather than lipstick its better to wear lip balm which gives a shimmer look. Girls think that they need make up to look pretty but If you feel pretty and confident it makes you glow and that inner glow is what makes you seem appealing to a person in front of you, not make up.We see stars with and without make up and we pass judgment but fail to realise that they either have a certain feature that is attractive or the fact that use of a lot and different kinds of make up along with time and age slowly destroyed their skin.It is alarming though to see so many girls younger than 13 wearing a lot of make up when they actually dont need to.This was my opinion not meaning to hurt anybody :lol:

Well it really depends on girl.. some girls look better with makeup and some better without.. my girl looks better without it and i really dont like when she put tons of makeup because it makes her face look really plastic.. the less is better

So, this thread is about woman, and makup. Do woman really need makeup at all? Don't you think they are prettier without? Isn't it better for their skin care to don't use makeup? Here you can say what you think about the need for makeup; the good and the bad.

Personally, I think my girlfriend is beautiful when she does not use makeup, and now, after I have proved it for her with photoproof, she has stopped using makeup, and people just think she is doing a great job, and that her look is so natural, daah. And now she has actually NO acnes, seriously; whell, she is half philipino, but thats not my point. My point is that girls should not stress with makeup, but be beautiful instead, the real way!

I am excited to hear what others think about this topic, so write on! :lol:

1- I prefer her natural without makeup especially if she has the natural beuty.

2. I like the makep that you can not notice it as make up. That can produce by natural mean : washing, perfming a bit , intelligent hair remova from the body using little cream or powder. No lipstick.

3. I remember I attracted to my wife in first moment because her beauty was natural . She don't need libstick since her lips was coloured by itself. Her nail not need colouring. In fact She was with coloured hair coloured I thought it was natural. I saw her nail in red only on in the wedding cermoney.

4. I dislike that girls that use non familar colur for libstick or the nail. I can not stand that excessive make up that you feel that you before a painting in musuem

personally id preffer no makeu up .. just natural beauty is the best choice they could make. Ive seen women pile the make up on and some look good others look like there out for halloween. But also ive had esperiences where i was out with a woman with toons of make up woke up the next day had no make up on and I was like geez total differnt person... so i think the make up takes away just a bit.. instead of it actually adding it on

Like a few others have said, it depends on the girl. For many women, the make-up can enhance her facial features (eyes, cheekbones, etc.) , but there are just as many that can be attractive naturally. And, of course, the best kind of beauty comes from inside. If she has an attractive personality that matches her good looks (regardless of whether she wears make-up or not), then so much the better.

Hi. I think that girls are beautiful with or without makeup, it doen't really matter. What matter s is how you feel when you are wearing it, or not wearing it. It you feel ugly without wearing makeup, then your energy will reflect that, and you will not feel beautiful, so you will not reflect beauty. If you feel just fine without it, like, just normal and beautiful, then you will definatley fell beautiful, and you will reflect beauty in your energy centers. i think it only matters what a girl thinks about the situation, and makeup can definatley help to create a 'look', which can be really fun. But au natrural is a good look, too, becuase it reflects how your energy is truly.Basically, what i was saying was: it's all about the attitude. i think guys look good in eyeliner, though, even though they look fine without it. But you stick a little eyeliner around your eyes, and it just changes the whole look .... remember Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Carribean? Now, he looks just great without any make-up, but it just adds a little sexy oomph to his energy...Compare his look with au natural Orlando Bloom. they're both utterlly utterly hot, but Orlando just seems a little bit ... more innocent or something. Johnny Depp definately takes the sexy award for his eyeliner in my book.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Merged two postings. Please use the Edit feature to avoid sequential posts.