xisto Community
ravin

Best Mp3 Player?

the ipod is just awesome.full credits to the ipod.i have been using that for the past 2 years and i do not have any problems with it.Also the navigation in ipod is the best... no second thought on that.

I have used ipod as well as creative... and believe me de sound quality of creative is mush better. They are a pro in this feild n nobody knows about sound and music better than them.ipod only scores on its looks... n its marketing. I advice all music lovers 2 go and get a creative player n see de difference.

Have to say I used Creative, JNC and Ipod in my time. Ipod is the market leader down in Australia for obvious reasons, looks, trendyness, etc, although if uploading and/or transferring between PC and IPOD can be frustrating for the average PC user. Although I noticed that the cheaper MP3 players (eg $50 no frills one in the Audio Bargin bin or so) tend to be a bit more easier to use if transferring songs between Computer and Player, since it really only acts if its another USB drive, and I'm sure most would've used a USB drive at some point.

I've really only had 2 different kinds of music players. One was a very cheap MP3 Player which could only hold 40 odd songs lol...the other was the Ipod Mini which I think has been brilliant as I have used it so much at school, being out with my mates and on holiday.I've got the IPod Mini atm, along with a docking station which is great when I'm doing other kinds of work :lol:

I think the iphone will be a very good mp3 player. I would really hate to carry a device for every single thing. I would have a camera, a phone and a movie and mp3 player all in one. Its also really slim and you can play lots of games with it, the multitouch technology in it is awesome because you can do all sorts of things. I also plan on using it as a music controller. It looks great too, I know that it is expensive, but if you sum up the price of an mp3 player, a phone and a camera, then you will realize that it is worth it.

My 30gb iPod is great. I've had it for a year now, and I still haven't had any problems with it. It is definately worth the money (only $250) ... much more value for your dollar compared to the iPod touch which only has 8gb for $300. Sure, the Touch is cool and all with its internet connectivity and touch screen, but if you have a lot of music and videos, you would probably be much better off investing the in the cheaper Classic.

nowadays i do not find much difference in the delivery of many music players out there in the market... Almost most of them are good enough to be heard, So... for a normal user it does not make any difference... though some are very specific about brands... :lol:

i only have an ipod which have 30 gigabytes of memory.. for me it's the best.. you can watch videos and enjoy your mp3's at the same time.. i also changed it's software with the one i downloaded on the net.. with that i can play high quality flac file and play gameboy on its emulator..ipod is the best mp3 player for me

Hi!I've got an iPhone and I truly love it. It's an iPod that doubles up as a phone. I've got a jailbroken (back then, I though an 'unlocked iPhone' meant a phone that you bought legit without a carrier, but it turns out that there was a grey market too) iPhone and it does keep me from updating the firmware as often as I would like to. If there was some way to return the jailbroken device to iPhone and trade it in for a legit factory-unlocked device in exchange for a fee, I would but they don't seem to have that option leaving lots of jailbroken device owners out in the cold.The iPod/iPhone have access to the App Store, which also provides a VLC media player. The VLC media player is amazing on the desktop, but it doesn't seem to have the same capabilities in recognizing audio and video codecs on the iPod/iPhone. Perhaps they have had to hold back support for some of the codecs to comply with Apple's licensing scheme. Apple seems to have locked down the iPod/iPhone development for no apparent reason - it would have been amazing to have a programmable portable device such as the iPhone. For now, I guess we'll have to settle for a Symbian, Android, or Windows Mobile based device.

according to me the best mp3 player is kmp player or the vlc with codecs both are the best and both are for free! check em out i hope you will find them nice