xisto Community
ravin

Best Mp3 Player?

I really like my iPod Mini. iPod nanos are too small, and I don't have any videos I want to watch. It fits right in my hand, and I'm never going to use more than 6 GB. Its perfect for me.

I like my iRiver. It was cheaper than an iPod with similar specs and does more (voice recording, FM tuner, et cetera). It's an older one, though, so it doesn't support WMA format files. That stinks, but I can live with it :lol:At some point, I WILL have to upgrade to a new player. I'm waiting to see what the next generation Zune (Microsoft) will be like. I want to see what features they add/improve/ditch/whatever, as I'm not completely in love with the current versions.Creative's MP3 players are also pretty good. I wouldn't mind having one of those.Ultimately, as long as it's not Apple, I'm probably going to be happy. I hate iPods with a burning passion - mostly because they're a little overpriced for what they can do...but also because of that whole proprietary file format thing. Blah.

I have an 80Gb Ipod, I think it's the best mp3 player and Video player too. The size is small, the weight is low, easy to handle, to get what you need like a specific song or video in just seconds. It's very slim so you can put it anywhere: put in your pocket, take it when travelling, buisness trip. It serves as a very good flash hard drive. You can watch movies like DVD's that takes two hour. Put thousand of songs and Pics. The screen is bright and the voice is clear, and best of all it is rechargeable and charge quickly and last lots of hours. Ipos is a great invention.

I have iPod mini 4GB and it have never broked but my sisters iPod nano has twice broked!!! I would like the new nano or shuffle tho :lol: .

IMHO (in my humble opinion), iriver MP3 players are the best. They have the best balance of price and features. I currently own an iriver U10, which features iriver's famous D-click navigation. The screen is sharp and bright, and the player has too many features to list here.

I dislike the iPod for a couple of reasons:

1. The only music store compatible with the iPod is the iTunes Music Store.

2. The iPod has become one of those icons in society, and I don't like being part of the crowd.

3. The iPod is kinda expensive.

Edited by michaelper22 (see edit history)

what's the deal with ipod earphones? they start producing a cracking noise after just a few months' use. I've gotten them replaced 3 times already and the latest ones are acting up again (and i've been taking good care of them ever since the first set went bad).

I'd personally stick with iPods. They may not be the cheapest, but they're usually pretty good quality with a nice warranty, and they have a lot more support as far as compatibility and accessories go.About the earbuds, Ankit, I've had 2 ipods already and the buds lasted me a very long time without any crackle. But maybe you're playing the wrong kind of music too loud for too long or something. If they keep messing up on you, I'd suggest buying higher quality ones. You can get a pretty good pair for 10-20 bucks.[Or you could get actual headphones that go over your ears. They're more expensive and bulky, but they do a damn good job with music. Whenever I'm at home I'm usually wearing my big computer headphones [microphone and all], just because they're that much better.]

The best Mp3 player?? Hard question. Like catigorizing or asking by these questions: the lowest price, easiest to use, most space on it, best design, longest warranty, best graphics, easiest to get, or the most options??

Well, if all of them, then the iPod.

The Prices: The prices are not that bad, and if you consider them high, then you must agree that the iPod is worth the price. But to most the iPod prices are fine.

Easiest To Use: The iPod is pretty easy to use, and the iPod has loads and loads of space. The iPod Video has 80 GB space on it!! And all you need is 2 GB to store your whole life on a computer....

Best Design: And the iPod has sweet design. You can get it in different sizes, colors and styles. You can even get your name engraved in the back of it. Tons of customization option.

Longest Warranty: The iPod has a nice warranty. I'm not sure how long it goes on, but for weeks at least. Most likely it goes on for months.... yes that has to be right. It has a longer warranty than most Mp3 players.

Best Graphics: The graphics are great. The words are easy to use and the graphics aren't blurry, they are clear. They are not smudged. You can also adjust the brightness and it doesn't strain your eyes alot. The screen is protected and you can see color.

Most Options: You can listen to music, play games, check out the calender, use a calculator, and way, way, way more on your iPod. There is lots of option, unlike most Mp3 players. You don't just download songs and listen to sings. There is way more to the iPod than that

I'm not and iPod freak and I don't know a whole ton about it, but I know and can see that The iPod has every quality perfectly (sorry, that's worded awkwardly). Yes, the iPod has to be the best. If you don't agree, then come on and use common sense. It has to be when you use critical thinking and work it out with your mind.

Edited by seez (see edit history)

I have Nokia N70 Music Edition. I think it is far better then any ipod ;). As it is all in one , phone, Digital Camera, iPod, pen drive etc.... ;)