xisto Community
lekrissy

What Does Your Username Mean? Your Trap17 name

My username doesnt really have a huge significance. It was pretty much based on my favorite wrestling character, who's name was Triple H. His Actual name in the program was "Hunter Hurst Helmsey" but then it was soon changed to Triple H for short. I used the number 13th because it is my favorite number. I know everybody thinks that 13 is a very unlucky number, but i think its a good number. I dont really buy into superstitions. That mainly the reason that I chose this name. Other than the fact that I think it has a nice ring to it!

Tetraca was just an odd name I came up with. Tetra means 4, which was something I learned meant 4 in Russian at the time. I took that and added a ca at the end to make this username.

"Misanthrope" is just a shortened version of my website handle, "The Enlightened Misanthrope:" a silly figure who makes occasional forays into the world of the everyday. Having descended from some lofty pinnacle of solitude, the Misanthrope bestows the unsuspecting sheeple with "enlightened" platitudes and satirical observations on man's sorry state of affairs.

My name doesn't really mean anything special. My real name is Matthew - my nick name is Matt, Matt was already taken so I decided on Matt2 just because I could :lol:. I find it hard to create unique names so I just stick with my real name whenever possible :lol:.

Wow this made it to page 3. Whoever said it would was right. ^.^

Well I always referred to everyone as "my child" or when in a group "my people" I was referred to as father. But as that resulted in me giving a hour long speech about the dangers of religion, they started to call me Emperor instead. And as I took Emperor as an online username, people just shortened it to Emp or Empy.

To put it simply, farren is my surname. Although some people mistaken me for a female as the name "farren" is a common first name for girls in some areas of the world ;)

Name originates from somewhere in Northan Ireland and i pretty much use it for most of my primary usernames in any internet membership.

Mine means absolutely nothing. I put in a few choice letters and came up with "seez". it means absolutely nothing, well hope that helped. ;)

farren: Your name is pretty. I want to go to Ireland one day.Empy: Your name is cute.seez: Yours is cool. ^^

Demonata was a word I picked up in ancient demonic folklore. It means demon but is the ancient way of saying it. The I just added Shadow, so you basically have demonshadow but its said demonatashadow.

Mine is simple just check out my Signature I am a huge LeAnn Rimes fan and I like using this nickname whenever I feel like it. Let's people know who's my favourite country singer is. :) And I love LeAnn Rimes. ;) Sometimes people in the Shoutbox in here call me LeAnn sometimes. By accident sometimes I presume. But I am not the real LeAnn Rimes I'm just a fan. ;)

Edited by LeAnn Rimes My Angel (see edit history)

Cangor is:Latin for the sound a duck makessomeone's last namethe incorrect spelling of the japanese word for love in an alternate universeanother person's last nameand, uh, yeah, go figure... I'm not sure where I came up with it.