xisto Community
Unregistered 012

Goodbye Trap17

Goodbye everybody. It was nice knowing you all. You guys have a nice site going and i like how you guys have free hosting. But since i do not need the free hosting anymore, and i am registered at like 10 other forums i will not be using Xisto anymore. Thanks buffalohelp for all of your help when i needed it for my sites, and forums. Thanks to everybody else that helped out too. Goodbye. if you guys would like to see me still visit http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/~

Pleasure was all ours.Come back and visit any time. Look forward to you staying in touch. Have a good one.

Goodbye everybody. It was nice knowing you all. You guys have a nice site going and i like how you guys have free hosting. But since i do not need the free hosting anymore, and i am registered at like 10 other forums i will not be using Xisto anymore. Thanks buffalohelp for all of your help when i needed it for my sites, and forums. Thanks to everybody else that helped out too. Goodbye. if you guys would like to see me still visit http://www.gfxgamers.co.nr/~savagemonkeyz14~

Please tell me why you leaving this site do you have any problem with this or you want to move down for any other reason.

Good luck with where ever you off too and whatever project you decide to take up in the future. By all means,you are welcome to drop back in and say gday or leave ya opinion on a particular topic here anytime.

I haven't seen you very much around the community, but feel free to come back for hosting later if you need it :lol:. Could we tempt you with the free domain offer?Anyway have fun wherever else you are going and remember to come back and visit us every once in a while :(I went to check out your site but the .co.nr domain doesn't work anymore :( If you ever see this post again please tell me the URL because I'd really like to check out your site :lol:.

Edited by Matt2 (see edit history)

See You! I know you dont know me at all for that matter but anyways :oBest of luck with everything, maybe we will see you round here on visits?