xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

Who Is Currently Having Sex yeah I decided to bring it here

Who is currently having sex?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I decided to keep this real, keep this civil. And please no giggling. Sex is a part of the human interadtion with their spouses or significant others so please do share :(Why do I have the feeling that sex isn't a big topic around here.

Maybe because the majority of the age in the forum is 15 ? I think or are teenagers who aren't craving for sex 24/7, unlike some one we know.. I think people are scared of sex. Like they might have small dicks or big fannys. Worry too much about their friggin bodies....No sex for me 3 years too young

Well your a good example for kiddies aren't you ?Well I don't about it but by any chance you lost your virginity to a barbie doll or something ??? Loads of people around here had sex when they were 10, I think that is *BLEEP* and trampy. I mean it's not right is it... Last month my other friend was raped just because she was willing to give head but not sex...I mean WTF the man was 24...she's 14 !!! Oh I also know another friend who is currently looking after her son she bore him when she was 13....not good eh...the consequences of unprotected and underage sex.No affence but sex is an easy thing for boys so is viriginity but for girls it is different boys don't loose nothing girls do...not sexism or anything but the truth....

Edited by Becca (see edit history)

Well I don't about it but by any chance you lost your virginity to a barbie doll or something ???

ROFLMAO... Too Funny!
And for the rest of the points.. I agree with you. Anyways.. now I am thinking that this topic is too personal or for some it might be too embarrasing. And here I am already looking at the explict languages and topics that have been raised.

Why would people become embarassed even if they are embarassed they have the choice whether to reply in this topic or not...Anyways....sex is nature...adam and eve did it.... ;) Wonder how we got here... *thinks* okay eww forget that.

No affence but sex is an easy thing for boys so is viriginity but for girls it is different boys don't loose nothing girls do...not sexism or anything but the truth....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I doubt that boys lose any less than girls. Just there isn't the stereotypical attitude towards guys and girls involving sex and stuff. All I can say is that why would you be afraid to just because of what others might think?

I too lost mine at 13 and don't really care now. I personally am apparently percieved as one of the girls around my group of friends and all of them come to me either for advice or to just talk about anything.

I think it deals with the ability to just be sure of yourself and not really care what others think because you can't limit yourself just be who is in your town.

I wish I could say that: I am proud to say that, no, I have not had sex. It gets you a bad reputation and I have not had sex. I will wait till I am married.Well, I have to say: I am in high school and I have been dating a girl for seven years. She is the love of my life, this is the first time I have brought her onto Xisto. We have ... had..... sex. Three..... times. Pains me to admit it but it's good for me. I couldn't resist her. I love this girl. We have only had sex with eachother. I plan to marry her when I am old enough and she plans to marry me. She is several months younger than me. I know I should have waited till I am married and it was bad, it was wrong. I will not have sex again with anybody, not even the only love of my life. I regret it terribly. It will only bring me away from my studies... I commited a sin. And that weighs heavily on me.

Edited by seez (see edit history)

I've always believed people shouldn't have sex until they're married. I've seen cases where people decide to "have fun" early and now have an STD. My fiance and I were waiting ( and still are) for years until we'd get married. We're both virgins. A friend of his went against his advice and had sex before marriage. He got an STD from the woman that's not curable. Plus, it'd be horrible for someone to see such a vunerable side of you and then cheat on you and or dump you. I still don't know how people do this.

Hi,The topic is a good one and quite real but the problem is like what becca pointed out the forum is filled with youngsters so they either might be young to have sex or maybe they would not want to reveal this fact as it is too private and somebody who knows their identity in real life and on the forum might see it and later cause problems. It is completely natural but I dont think people are completely ready to allow sex before marriage or as young as 13 or younger.The topic idea was genuine and it is true that sex is very normal but people still think it to be a taboo and like it better behind the bushes so it will take time for them to get out.Cheers :lol:

i think sex talk aint a taboo anymore, everyone can talk free about it, i remember 10 years ago it was all different, but nowa days,its all normal. kids are getting involved in sex much younger than i did,and they grow up faster than most of my aged people did, i see lil girls of 12 ,looking like there 25,and than there allready very active sexually,i wasn't i started thinking about it when i was 15,,i think u all are to young to begin with it, 13 aint no age to have sex, thats rediculous,your to young to understand what the dangers are,( anyway thats my opinion)this happens alot in america,i wonder why i never hear about it in my country, the youngest ever mom here was 13,!!!

The thing is teenage kids say that they have been "laid" when in actual fact they are just *BLEEP*ting to impress their mates...Most teenagers dont actually have sex until they are 16 or older. Its only a very few people who have it before and i dont suspect they would blab about it to everyone like it was a medal (keifer comes to mind)

I wish I could say that: I am proud to say that, no, I have not had sex. It gets you a bad reputation and I have not had sex.

Well, I have to say: I am in high school and I have been dating a girl for seven years. She is the love of my life, this is the first time I have brought her onto Xisto. We have ... had..... sex. Three..... times. Pains me to admit it but it's good for me. I couldn't resist her. I love this girl. We have only had sex with eachother. I plan to marry her when I am old enough and she plans to marry me. She is several months younger than me.

You renewed tis threat because it was stopped at 2005. I hope so that both of you keep your promises because you will meet different personel in uni or in works and who knows. Sooner you marry will better. I hope that she not regret that.

I haven't sex till 26 years old and was no problem. I was busy in my study. I accumulat my knowledge through the study in biology and literature . Never I talked with friend about sex. I know many who were speaking a lot about their relation and sex in generar are nothing in practice. I think I was great with my the few I know before marriage. After my achievement in Science, I have married when I was 36 years old and I have five lovely kids from my marriage.

It is first time I participate in discussion abou sex. In general I think people has not speak about it. It is privacy matter. Exactly it is similar to how you breath or eat how many times you brush your teeth or doing what we do in WC or bath room. Nobody speak about them.

One time in Tram, a cople in the opposite seat started kissing [not only for greating] then I lectured them. I told them that most of us are having sex home and this is sacrement matter and if you respect his girl he will not do that in public. The girl started weeping and both left. I heared him calling name .

[/b]

I am 25 years but haven't got sex experience so sad. Actually I was busy with my studies and after that has to fight it out for job and now I am setteled. And my parents are arranging my marriage. In India many stories of individuals are like this only. Because our culture doesn't allows sex before marriage, it's a sin here. But things are changing rapidly and people are getting first encounter with sex at an early age. This is all due to the influence of films and television.I am not against sex before marriage if and only if both the parties are matured enough to understand the pros and cons of sex. And maturity has nothing to do with age, a 15 year old girl can be more sexually matured than a 21 year old girl.

wow all you guys are tramps. just kidding but i am 17 and i am still a virgin. i don't find anything wrong with it. i mean i don't think there is any need for sex if you don't have a huge desire for it. even if some people do have sex when they are like 13, it is their business. i don't think this topic should be about if you are having sex but about if you are why or if are not why not. for me i just don't think i am redy for it i mean i am not scared but i just don't feel as if i want it yet.