xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sunzoje

Which Fish Do You Have In Your Aquarium? pet fish in your aquarium

Hmmm fish are tricky animals to keep here both easy to care for and very fragile.I got a fish tank and did every thing,I got a filter and the and drops.I did every thing even waited 48 hour before adding fish to it but when I got some fish they slowly started to die week by week.I started with 7 fish and they droped down to one,the bad thing was that every time I got more fish they keep dieing and I got tried to buy stuff to fix and it kept happening.In the end a got a fighting fish, sure you can only have one but the the most easy fish to take care of no filter,no waiting and they make a nice decoration.I have mind in a vase with a pant and some colorful rocks and he couldn't be happier.

Hey There,I have a a fish called The Garbage Eater. Apart of the other 43 fish I have built in my wall, I dont buy no filters, no drops no nothing. My fish the gabage eater eats evrything in the fishtank from the extra food to the dirt, i guess thats were it get's it's name from :lol::lol:Thanks

I never hear of one of those they sound like a weird fish.I have a sucker Fish in my tank but he always attacks my other fish so now he has to be alone.It seems to be nasty to other fish chasing them around the tank and it even ate my clam I had in my tank but it does do a job at cleaning the tank even if have it keeps me from having any other fish.

as long as i know sucker fish never attack other fish. they are the quite one. as matter of fact, you can't put quite fish with fast fish. they will fight all the time. also, you can't mix big fish with the small one. you should check the compatibility before keep fish in the tank. also, the temperature, ph level of the water and salt content is essential to be checked.

i would choose and exotic fish my resonevreyone this days havea gold fish they getthem free at the faire by eather throwing a coin in a jar or shooting basketballs and thats not cool exoticfish is something someone else wouldnt havethe fish id like to have is a nurse shark some ppl keep them as pets becuse there nice and they dont bite well they do but not like a shark there a nice breed there small there up 2 less then a meter and there babys are born in a sack .well thats the type a fish i would have ure brothers and sisters or friends cant say they have 1 of this.