xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
assasinkilla

Wealthness & Poverty

Hey There,As you know there are the rich and the poor, the respected are the rich, he disrespected are the rich. Many people think that being rich is a popularity concert about who has more money, who is respected more, and who is know in society. But on the contrary it's not lke that, to me i think that the rich with no life are the ones who are poor on the inside because thay are not happy, and the poor are the one who are rich on the inside beause their happy no problems in life, no wonder walls to enfront ...Let me put it this way, I school i was told to do an essay about Respevt,Rich and Poverty etc... So i went around investigatingn school about peoples opinions the said that i was right, money doesnt bye happiness neither respect in socety it just buys you some more im to lie t yourself aout anything you have problems on.So I think a poor person q also be happy by not having money just as the person who has money who isn't happy... Thanks

though, generally I would believe in this philosophy, I do not believe in it one hundred persent. I think the ways you achieve your money/poverty and how you act while rich/poor ultimatly determine how happy you are. You can be homeless and living on the street and be emotionally crushed because you lost your house and everything you owned because you were an alcoholic and smoked too much. You can also be a regular joe with the best friends in the world and win the lottery. If you stick with those friends and nothing happens between you guys, you are still a very happy person. So I believe there are times where you can have both, money and happiness; however, I don't think it happens often because money often goes to peoples' heads.P.S. not to be rude, but you may want to type a little better, it was hard to read your post

Hi assasinkilla,I totally agree with what you just said for it is true that people who have a lot money most of the times do not have the mental peace as they say.It so happens that I have two girlfriends who are in otally opposites. The rich girl has her complete family, money to buy whatever that she wants but she doesnt get her family's love.While that poor girl who lost her dad has barely the money for basic living but she is so happy mentally and her family loves her so. I mean she can take any decision and she knows that her family will support her through till the end.Its amazing to see her interactions with her fmily but I have seen rich families that have very beautiful relationships.I guess it is your mindset that decides the relationship along with money rather than just the monetary status .

The definitions of 'rich' and 'poor' are not limited to the amount of money or goods you have. Some people define them as to your level of mental condition. If you feel you have enough and that your life is good, you would be considered 'rich'. If you constantly feel a lack and that you don't have enough, you would be considered 'poor'. There is not a set amount of things you have to have in order to be considered 'rich'. Also, you do not have to be lacking certain things to be considered 'poor'. I myself feel that I am rich as I have a place to live, transportation, food, activities to do, social interaction and other things that make it so I have a 'good' lifestyle. Even though I don't have a whole lot of money, I do have enough. I feel that I have unlimited resources, I just need to figure out how to convert them to the form I need. No matter how little 'things' I have, I can survive and be happy, feeling that I am 'rich'.

While that poor girl who lost her dad has barely the money for basic living but she is so happy mentally and her family loves her so. I mean she can take any decision and she knows that her family will support her through till the end.Its amazing to see her interactions with her fmily but I have seen rich families that have very beautiful relationshipshave enough, you would be considered 'poor'. There is not a set amount of things you have to have in order to be considered 'rich'. Also, you do not have to be lacking certain things to be considered 'poor'. I myself feel that I am rich as I have a place to live, transportation, food, activities to do, social interaction and other things that make it so I have a 'good' lifestyle. Even though I don't have a whole lot of money