xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
masugidsk8r

How Pathetic

Wow... I can't believe the first time I say it out loud is in a forum. Well, it's about me being so pathetic. There's this girl, 10 out of 10, first saw her in 8th grade. Every lunch period we would glance at each other every day, but I never did anything about it. The following year was my freshman year in highschool and she was again in the same lunch period as mine. We did the same thing.But one day my friends and I were like messing around and then one of my friends called her down to our table and told her that I liked her -- random idea, not knowing, but he guessed right. She looked at me and waited for me to say something but I didn't. Ever since then at times she would get close to me, I think to get my attention, but I ignored her (I don't know why). She blocked me on the exit door on my way out but I just ignored her and went out the other door. She waited for me in the hallway and walked beside me, didn't do a thing. She cut me in line at lunch and I didn't do anything. I guess because of what I've done she ended up with another guy by the end of the year.Now sophomore year, she was in half my classes. There was this one trip we both we're gonna go to. She asked me to leave the room with her to get to the bus that was gonna go to the museum. She told her boyfriend about it before we left and he got pissed and kicked the desk near him. a minute before we were supposedly going to leave she asked me if I wanted to go. I say anything but I picked up my bags and walked beside her and saw if she was gonna come. ---To make it short we didn't leave at the same time, she left later.During the bus ride she went down the walkway and whenever she passed me I'd feel her hand hitting me on the head (I guess I deserve it). during the trip she would have these upset eyes on me. She shoved me when she passed by me. I didn't know what to do.Now we're in junior year and things are the same. How pathetic is this story!? If only I can go back in time... Is there anything I can do?

You blew all but one of your chances already. The only way you could ever get back together with her is if:1) She dumps her boyfriend2) You stop being shy to her, and apologize for your ignoringIf both of these things happen you might be able to get her to like you again, but you've got but a slim chance.

Don't let the past bother you. Tetraca advice is good and I would recommend following it. You made a mistake and there's nothing you can do. Learn from the past, and make sure similar things don't happen in the future.

Yea, you have to stop being shy. That wont help. Um...try to ask her out and if her boyfriend's bigger than you I'd suggest you to go to gym xDJust kidding but who knows.Well I'm not very successful in expressing my feelings to girls too (well, to one actually - only one girl ... ><) but you just have to do it.

Just try and make up for the dumb mistakes u had made in the past. Try and make up for it some how and do it now. do not wait any longer next thing your no is that you'll be a senior with no chance with her at all, do somehting before it is to latee.

Yea first off I wanna say that that is pathetic, Not trying to offend but come on man. If she is a 10 then she must be amazing and there for easy to get shy around but you cant just ignore her, I would say forget her because I have found alot of school relationships and how girls think of you have to do with timing. You have to take action before its too late, If you get to know them but dont act soon enough they you will be put in the "friend zone". I think you still have a chance since you make it seem like you really havent even gotten to know her and her know you, Just try to find some time to talk to her and know what your about. Dont be so shy, Its hard at first but it gets easier. Confidence is one of the biggest turn on's for ladies, and confidence can be faked. Dont think of yourself as the *BLEEP* and get all cocky but she likes you, Go for it and just see what happens. If you dont do something you will always think what could have happened. Go for it now and if it doesnt work then move on.

Ur right, I gotta get rid of all this shyness and whatnot, and I know I shouldn't change my personality and be all cocky and $*** because that's just a sad way to do it plus who's gonna fall for it. I really want to open up but I don't know how to start. Man, I gotta do something before the summer vacation. We only meet in one class a day. In the beginning of the year I sat behind her but later her bf switched with her so that he's in front of me. So I moved because I was pissed and now we're far apart. I'm really not sure but when she sat in front of me she would always lean all the way back and make her hair cover my face. I didn't know what to do about it so I just leaned back then back again until she does it again. I think if I did something other than that it'd be pretty weird----ok, this girl just pm'd me on myspace and now we're talking on aim. she wants me to call her but I don't want to because i'm not interested. she's pretty cool and all but i don't want to lie to her. how do i deal with this kindly. need asap----lol I guess you could say that's another pathetic thing... right? But to me, I think these internet relationships are pretty stupid. a

Edited by masugidsk8r (see edit history)