xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
assasinkilla

Ps3 Need Suggestions And Recommendations!

Hey guys need a urgent recommendation before buying the ps3! I have buyed

Super nintendoGame Boy
Nintendo 64
Game Boy Color
Nintendo Wii
Game Boy Advanced
Game Boy SP
Playstation 1
Playstation 2

But now ps3 is out!! But im not sure to buy it... Its 900 USD?...Ya its cool and all that i saw it on my friend's house.... He was playing with people of other country, via internet, ya cool, but 900 USD?... So just tell me your recommendation or suggestion about it. Really need to know! Because waste 900 USD in a console?... I better modify my PC!

Ty....

go for xbox 360, its less then the ps3 but the ps3 is basicly just a computer :/ not like the xbox isn't, but the xbox is cheaper, and the graphics are not that different, but it all depends on what you like, if you want some nice online action games, hell, the xbox get one used for like 100 USD its only 50USD a year for online play and its fun as HELL! and worth it too, If I were you i'd get the following gamesTom Clancy's Rainbow six 3 and rainbow six3 black arrowTom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora TomarrowMadden gamesNBA Live gamesneed for speed most wanted and need for speed carbon <-- GET THAT its funthose are just some of the fun online gamesthe Tom Clancy games are action swat based games online shooter first person games and the splinter cell is there are 2 teams 1 is like police 1 is a spy and you can tazer and choke as a spy and you have to activeate stuff as a spy but moving on.madden is just plain fun football online! cant get better!NBA Live b-ball online!need for speed, race in single player rack up your ride, then race it online against others for cash or pink slipscarbon is just plain fun for drifting games with a muscle car!hope i helped, enjoy :lol:

the PS3 is not $900 it was only $900 if you got a bundle pack of some sorts it is $499 and $599. As a Ps3 owner their are not to many good games IMO that are out right now or ones that I have for the PS2 are worth buying for the PS3 to see the difference. Hopefully the line up will become better buy this fall and winter since that when some of the good games come out.Of course you can do what some people have and install a OS on the PS3, I hear linux is hte best OS to install, but some Windows XP have been installed.

Ty bro thats an EXCELLENT idea! I forgot the xbox, i think i will buy that, people is talking a lot about that. Ty bro :lol: . Lets wait for more posts to see.

Honestly the XBOX 360 is Awesome. Go for that. I guarantee you won't be dissapointed!Also, its a much better use of your money :(

~Dave... you forgot to mention Call of Duty 2!!! this has to be one of the most fun online (and single player games around).
Once you've done the single player, the online just takes you away :lol: - In fact I'm going to play it right now. See Ya!!
Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

Hey,I also was thinking to buy the Xbox 360, it's that its game are not my type.I like games that are rated M and the majority i found were on the PS3.I guess i could go to EBGames and try which one i like their so i dont know right now i would hve to think about it!But call of duty sounds good!, i played that on my friends house(ps3) you can connnecto to internet with xbox 360 and play on internet with people of other country right? If that its a yes, i will buy it! I think its very cheap and sounds good, waiting the replies xD Thanks :lol:

Edited by assasinkilla (see edit history)