xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
assasinkilla

What Sport Dp You Like?

Most of my life I play tennis and I've also been practicing it for 7 years or so, so I am really good at it. I like the tennis, because it is a no-contact sport, so the only way you can ingure yourself is by stepping wrong or being unprepared. Most other sports like football, which I also love and basketball and many other have a lot of contact with you opponent and that can easily lead to injuries. So my list would be:1. Tennis2. Football3. Street-hockey

Edited by heavensounds (see edit history)

football is my number 1 sport

favorite player: er that a hard one but im gonna have to say ronaldinho or c.ronaldo

favorite team: manchester united all the way

favorite league: Barclays Premier League

i also like tennis:

favourtie player: nadal

favourtie tournament: wimbledon

Edited by hyett (see edit history)

I love football.I just like to watch each and every match of Manchester United.My favourite player is Ronney who is considered as short tempered,but everyone forgets about the fouls which he commmits due to angerness.Ah I love him,he's really cute and one day I would like to meet him in person.Ronney's is one of my favourite players but other players from manchester United like Chritiano Ronaldo(I like him for his dribbling abilities and also his ability to take a brilliant free kick) and Rio ferdinand for his defence.My favourite league is ofcourse English premier league.I actually want to see Manchester United to win all the times,here I am a little bit mean for my favourite team.Other sport which I like is cricket.I am a big fan of cricket,though I am pretty bad at playing cricket,so I just Like to watch it live in the ground or on televisions.Since I am an Indian,therefore my favourite team is team India.Sachin tendulkar,Sorav ganguly,Rahul dravid,VVS laxman are the good senior players,bu they fail at some crucial stages of the match.I like younger players like Yuvraj,Mahendra Singh Dhoni,Akash Chopra,Gautam Gambhir more than the senior players.And I think no sport fan must have forgottn Yuvraj Singh's six sixes in a over.Isn't that really cool,Only the seventh or eighth player to do such a sort of thing.I was really happy when The Indian team brought the twenty-twenty World-cup to India.Actually I like sports too much and it doesn't only provides enjoyment but its good for health too.My other Favourite sports include-Hockey(I like to watch the Premier hockey league),Basketball(My favourite is new york yankees and dallas too).This Were my fvourite sports pretty long list,thats because I cannot have just one sport as my favourite,I love all of them.Each and every sports offer you some enjoyment and also there's excitement in all the sports. :)

Edited by musicmaza (see edit history)

Well I have always loved soccer. My brother, his friends and my dad started to learn it to me when I was about 3 years old. And then I am quite addicted to handball, womens handball. (Started playing when I was 10.) I don't really like mens handball, don't know why though. And I have played some golf, not anymore.

But my favourite must be handball, then soccer. Golf is not even on my list, haha.

I like all kinds of sport even if I'm not good at them. I love the Tronoto Raptors and my favourite player would be TJ Ford. I like all kinds of sports..football(americian) and the Denver Broncos. I'm not a sport freak and know all the players but i don't so i would have to be the full back..i think his name was Yang or something with a Y.

Hey there!My favourite sport is Handball, where you can really dispose your energy :)The game itself is very brutal, what you cannot see from watching tv relations. I would compare it even to rugby in terms of brutality.Because im a goalkeeper i need to be fit and quick to catch the ball, which is twice as small as football one.good fun! try it out :)

My favorite sport is hockey. I have been playing since i was around 8 and just absolutely can never get enough of it. With the stanley cup playoffs on most nights these days, i tend to always have a game on. It is very entertaining and exciting since no matter how large a lead is, teams keep coming back and making it a game. My favorite team is the Philadelphia Flyers (since i am from Philly).

there are more sports then thatI like net ball , tennis and badminton.. i wont list those things because i like playing them not watching them

I like most sports, mostly all of them except hockey and like polo or golf.For football i just like it because it is very entertaining and basketball they play games and their really isn't the best one because it all depends on how your teams' shape is in. So baseball is kind of boring sometimes because nothing happens, but when you see someone like Barry Bonds batting. You would think that he is definenitly going to hit a home run.Well i don't like hockey and golf because they are pretty much boring.Hockey because i don't see anyone wanting to watch people throwing a puck or sliding a puck to people with a stick. If the goalies do block the goal it does look pretty cool of how fast the respond to the puck when they launch in at like 100 miles an hour to the guy. Hockey is kind of cool, but not as entertaining. The only thing i like about it is rarely you see something cool. Like when theirs a fight, and the first game of hockey i've watched is when the players and the goaly collide and the players ski's or blade slit the through of the goaly. Golf can be entertaining when the players are neck to neck on the leaderboards and rarely i mean rarely if you will ever see one in your life it might be from tiger woods because he is the best. A hole in one. In my whole life i've never seen a hole in one, but i looked it up on youtube and sure enough it was tiger woods that hit it.I dig mini-putt because it's fun and all, but I've never seen a really cool course that have clowns and cool stuff like the ones you see on t.v. or a movie like the move happy gilmore. The only ones' I've seen are the ones that all their is, is a castle and you have to hit it on top of a ledge and theirs also a wind mill which is pretty ghetto because it's so boring. I wish once in my life i can see a really awesome gold course that i can play forever, forever enough so that i get hole in 1's throughout the whole course. Maybe play once a day for 10 years! Well anyways here are my opinions. Thank you and good luck, Prophet.K