xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
assasinkilla

What Sport Dp You Like?

What's yor favorite sport?FootballBasketballBaseballRugbyVolleyballTennisOthersIf its football you must tell me:Your favorite playerYour favorite teamYour favorite leagueIf its basketball you must tell me:Your favorite playerYour favorite teamYour favorite leagueAny other?... Just say itGO REAL MADRID GO!GO BRASIL! GOGO PANAMA GO!

Edited by assasinkilla (see edit history)

I've always loved soccer. I never knew anyone who did play, but I made a version where I could play against my dog. (I no longer have that dog.)I once liked basketball, but never had anyone who would play with me. :lol:

I really love soccer, addicted to it :lol:well you wanted to know some information if its football? :( :( :(If its football you must tell me:Your favorite player: Ronaldinho (briljant player)Your favorite team: PSV Eindhoven (thats were my forumname comes from :()Your favorite league: The english one, you never know how's gonna win, the lower clubs got a change against the higher one's, in holland normaly lower clubs dont got a change... :lol:

Had played Cricket, Basketball in younger days.. pretty good to play if you ask me.I Watch Rugby League, Soccer (English Premier League, Australia's A-League), Union (Only the tests - whether the wallabies are involved or not), Australian Rules football.

Edited by arnz (see edit history)

Basketball is most defintily my favorite.. here is the info

If its basketball you must tell me:Your favorite player
Your favorite team
Your favorite league

Favorite Player: hmm, it is either Chris Bosh, Dwyane Wade, or Josh Smith. Each has his own talents, and i like each one a different way i suppose.
Favorite Team: Definitly Toronto Raptors. Considering they are the only Canadian Team in the NBA. They are also winning the Atlantic Division this year and are third place in teh Eastern Conference.
Favorite League: The NBA. Nothing else even needs to be said. The most talented basketball players on the planet. Entertaining and everything. i Lvoe watching it!

Go Raptors in teh Playoffs!

I like and love to play football

And the answer of "If its football you must tell me:"

Your favorite player: Ronaldinho.

Your favorite team: All team is in my favorite list.

I am spotty person. From my early childhood i have played different sports. During my school days i used to play FOOTBALL. I was so crazy. As soon as my school finishes i used to run to the football ground. And my Mum used to scold me. Time changes and i have play basketball during my College life. Cricket too was my favorite game at that time. I too like indoor games like chess, Table Tennis etc

I will say my favorite sports all the time are

=Football

=Basketball

=Cricket

My favorite sport has to be hockey. I mean what other sport can you mess someone up and get in a fight while there is still action going on and it all be legal? Even though you didnt specify what i should tell if someone likes hockey, based on your other recommendations, i will do a similar breakdownFavorite Team in NHL: Philadelphia FlyersFavorite Player(s): Sami Kaponen and Simon Gagne

My favourite sport is hockey. Exciting to watch and you never know when the change in momentum during a game is going to happen. And although the NHL sometimes gets a bad rap at times, they're still a great league that boasts probably the oldest trophy of all professional sports. So here's my breakdown...Favourite team: Ottawa Senators (What other Canadian team has made it the post-season for ten straight seasons so far?)Favourite players: Sidney Crosby (Pittsburgh, youngest player to win the Art Ross trophy...and he'll only keep improving), Daniel Alfredsson and Ray Emery.

Mine favorite sport is the " CRICKET". I love to play and to watch cricket.Mine favorite player is "Ricky Ponting" of Australia. I lnspired with his batting, he always safe his team when they loose their early wickets. He stay in the middle and slowly build a big score.mine favorite team is "Australia". They have a good team spirit and a good team work, which makes them to defeat any team and win matches in bunch. :unsure:

My favorite sport is soccer, I have played for 10 years in club called NK "Lomnica" (Croatia).But also I love tennis, handball, basketball, K1, skiing, ice hockey, ...I will adduce some popular Croatian sportsmen.*Tennis - Ivan Ljubičić (TOP 10 in WTA - NOW)*Handball - Ivano Balić (Best world's handball player - NOW, he was member of Croatian national team in Olympic games in Atena 2004, when they won a gold medal)*Basketball - Dra?en Petrović (you maybe don't know much about him because he die in car accident in 1993, but he was a on of best players on NBA)*K1 - Mirko Filipović (He is one of best K1 ad Ulimate fight fighter)*Skiing - Janica Kostelić (She got 2 big cristal globes, 6 medal on Olympic games (Salt Lake City 2002 - 3 golds, 1 silver and in Torino 2006 - 1 gold and 1 silver)*Davor ?uke? (He got golden ball from World Cup France 98, because he scored 6 goals at this competition and that year Croatian national team was on third place in the world)*Duje Draganja (2nd place at Olympic Games in Atena 2004, swiming 50 meters free style)