xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jetranger206

Review Of New Website classified ads

I dont understand the concept of the site. All i see when i go on it is military videos and things related. So I do not knwo if it is your problem or what? Please posy more information

Your referring to the fact the if you go just to the domain it comes up with that information which is true.The first thing that I was look at your source and what I notice right off the bat was that you have implemented you CSS right into your document, well due to it's size I would make it a external style sheet for convience and do some major cleaning of your code. At 180 errors you will be running into some problems, even if you can't fix all of them you usually want at least less then 20 error in your syntax for good performance. Although if you know what hte problems are you can get that down to 0. With the CSS you have a total of 55 errors, but with CSS you really want no errors whatsoever, or you will have display problems in your design. However you can get away with have a couple of warnings since they don't indrectly affect your display that much, but are mention if your looking for optimal performance.To me though the design looks plain, it's clean just a play design.Another thing I would fix is the color of the number slot you have next to the text that says how many items of that group are their its a bit light and hard to see against a white background fix it to a darker color perferably with color.Thats I can really notice just by first impressions and looking at the source code.

This one not interests me or attracts me. This seems like a very beginner level site. Has to improved in all the aspects of designing.* Color management* Design* Use fonts and typographyReally I don't find anything interests me in that site. Not because of the content, its because of the colors and the amateur layout. I may seem very harsh critic here. But, I want to be one in this case. Improve the site Buddy.

Please review my website. It is a classified ad Buy, Sell and Trade site which is free to the public. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ webtiseit

Thanks

As the first reply said - what is purpose of the site?

- it is actually very clever...you should have the 'how it works', 'classified' links clearly visable on home page. I got them after clicking los angeles. On current homepage it is way too easy for the average user to just click and end-up at porsche page.

I like the colours, i like the high qual;ity images. You could make the header a little more professional tho.

Site has potential i think.

it said the website wasn't found. did you type the link in wrong or something? maybe its something wrong with my computer or something but i can't access it at all.

Please review my website. It is a classified ad Buy, Sell and Trade site which is free to the public. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Thanks

I have gone to this website but unable to open the page as such then tried for the homepage and it was in a language which I could not understand so sorry for having no comments on the review of this site.ďż˝

There is one tool where you can see how fast your website loads. Just google search pingdom tools. If your website does not load in the first 6-8 seconds then it is not considered to be a good site as people will be reluctant to open such a website that takes too long to load.Check all major websites in that tool they load very fast...