xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
assasinkilla

Counter-strike Recommendations

How to be pro on Counter-StrikeRequirement: GOOD MOUSE(this is important) Nice pc GOOD graphic card Dont masturbate Dont drink alchohol Dont smoke :lol:... PRACTICEIts just that you need some practice, but try not to begin with ak-47, thats to powerful for your hands:P... Try with m4a1, but i dont recommend toy to try on custom map( thats when you are bored, to show ur REAL SKILLS its for defaults map, i have been on cal, and im telling you.... Custom map sux if you wanna go Cal, What its cal?... Kind of league,competition... They are divided, and when you are really bored try on surf map.... I LOVE IT! xD... Im pro now, try first with surf_egypt then go to surf_ninja, you must be patient, its all practice, not to much tricks...... Dedicated its easy, just create it, if noone can enter, you must enter a port for your router, Need more explanation?... Any question? POST IT HERE!!

Counter-strike is a good game, its not too hard on the graphics so it can run on quite a few spec systems. I recommend -Intel 2.6 or AMD 2.6 equivalent.512mb ram + to get good map loading times.Nvidia 6600 or higher, 7600 or higher. ATI 1600 or higherAnd get yourself a good laser mouse ^^.

I've never heard of a CAL player that plays on surfing maps. What's your team and member name? Anyway, that's not all you need. You need common sense and you must know good tactics. Another major requirement you need is a microphone. You can't be playing in a pub and type "long a" in Team Chat; you need a mic to say "long a" while your running and taking out the Terrorists.

you really dont need a good graphics card for cs1.6 or even sourcepractice is obvious but the mouse is imporantI have a crappy Dell Dimension 4700 with an atix300 with 512 mb RAM DDR2 and i ran source no problem my system was not chugging at alland you dont need a mic i mean it makes it easier to have a mic or a headset but it is not necessary

Well if you don't have good graphics card, the game becomes laggy and will happen the following situation: 1. second 1 - you see your opponent2. second 1.5 - lag3. second 2 - you are killed :P Also, the mouse is really important - my mouse's(mouse for 4 euro) scroll lags and sometimes when i touch it it scrolls the weapons :)

How to be pro on Counter-Strike

Sarcasm doesn't often translate very well over the internet so I'm having a hard time deciding wether you're being serious or not but just to be on the safe side, I'm going to assume you are.
You're no pro, obviously, because everything you just wrote is wrong. I'm not trying to flame or be rude here but..

Requirement: GOOD MOUSE(this is important)Nice pc
GOOD graphic card
Dont masturbate
Dont drink alchohol
Dont smoke tongue.gif...
PRACTICE

#1 is wrong, CS runs just perfectly fine even on a 700MHZ 128m ram pc.
#2 is wrong, any old retail 50 card will handle CS.
#4 & 5 is wrong, because some of the absolutely best CS players I know do both.
#6 is a given.

Its just that you need some practice, but try not to begin with ak-47, thats to powerful for your hands:P... Try with m4a1, but i dont recommend toy to try on custom map( thats when you are bored, to show ur REAL SKILLS its for defaults map, i have been on cal, and im telling you.... Custom map sux if you wanna go Cal, What its cal?... Kind of league,competition... They are divided, and when you are really bored try on surf map.... I LOVE IT! xD... Im pro now, try first with surf_egypt then go to surf_ninja, you must be patient, its all practice, not to much tricks......

I don't quite understand what he's saying here so I can't really reply :)
Here's a comprehensive list of all the things that make a successful counterstrike player:

1. Teamplay

If you watch a demo of a proffesional, playing counter-strike you'll quickly discover that these people do not have any kind of superhuman powers which tell them where to aim and when. What they have is teamplay, tactics, coordination and routine.