xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sinthetix

Calling All Game Modders! Freelancer: Dark Frontier Mod Project

Hello All. The game being modded is Freelancer, is was put out I think in late 2003 and Microsoft Ensemble Studios + Firefly were the developers. If you haven't heard of it, don't be lazy, everyone can google it.If you have experience in modifying games and are looking for a new project consider modding this game with me. I'm new to modding Freelancer and I'm looking for some help in my project. What I am looking for are people who can edit models and create new ones, using 3ds max or milkshape 3d. I'm also looking for people who can work with game code and are good at it. It's not an entirely hard game to modify but for one person it is quite a tall order to fill. The mod project will be surrounded by a forum and a public server for all freelancers to come and join.Please try to keep in mind that I am a veteran player of this game and I've lived with the sore spots of crappy mods and know exactly what I want to make the game better and more realistic. If you want to tear around someones mod and waste our time do it to someone else. I'm just looking for a few dedicated people who are interested in the betterment of the Freelancer Online Community by helping to provide a stable, limit breaking, and fun modification of the game.If you would like more information reply here or PM me. Please don't send me emails if you have my address. I prefer emails from those I know :lol: