xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kraizii88z

Hello

My name is Lisa Ren?e, and it's suppossed to be kraizii88z, but it's a typo. kraizii88z, you know, like in Kill Bill? Love that movie.

Anyway, my favourite things are to: read, write, draw, do yoga, listen to music, bathe, run around trails, and whatnot... i love the theatre, and i want to write plays or something. And i love films of all kinds.

Website is as thus: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Usually I would make an introduction and say to read the rjules, but I guess since you have hosting and have posted a lot then there is no point in doing so. Just what to say a late hello, and hope you stay with Xisto for A LONG Time to come!

Hello kraizii8z Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. See you already have hosting here, so not much to say except WELCOME. You obviously know that this is the best free no-ad hosting on the net. :lol:

Yeah a bit late introduction, but anyway... welcome to Xisto! :lol:You already have your hosting account so hope you enjoy it, and of course keep it up by quality posting on the forums.Wish you a nice stay here :lol:

Welcome aboard, kraizii88z/Lisa! I'm one of the "veteran" members of the Trap 17 community. Hope you enjoy your stay here and kepp on posting whenever you can. Just checked out your website, too. Looks pretty good - along with the clip from YouTube. Anyway, if you run into any problems, just ask the moderators/admins. They'll be more than willing to help you out.Have fun, and we'll see you on the boards!