xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ridwan sameer

New Runescape Clan

hey guys I am Starting a New RUnescape clanMy new Website is a Website about that clan. Till now JUst post here if you want to oinYour Stats are appreciated-------------------------------------------------------------------------------edit-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ok guys,Our website is up and running ( we are still upgrading our Template to a much better one XD )Those who wish to join the Skeleton Keepers Clan can send Post here with all your stats or, wait for our forums to be linked and For our requirements to be up XD. The Person who posts here ( and who i shall except will most definitely become the Co-Leader. Even if you see some one already posted and after him i haven't posted accepting you can still post. i will check after 2 days to see any Improvements in this thread made by me.BTW does any one like my sig and logo?I hope your'll doBye and see y'all later

Edited by Ridwan sameer (see edit history)