xisto Community
narutofan32121

How Do I Know If She Likes Me?

Well, don't ask her yet... Instead ease into her life as a friend without asking, and if you do that you won't need to ask her at all, if that makes any sense to you.I'm assuming you're not in High School yet due to your screen name, but if you want to go with the dating advice of the Lords of the Internet, wait until you enter high school before dating because you're young.

Well, don't ask her yet... Instead ease into her life as a friend without asking, and if you do that you won't need to ask her at all, if that makes any sense to you.
I'm assuming you're not in High School yet due to your screen name, but if you want to go with the dating advice of the Lords of the Internet, wait until you enter high school before dating because you're young.

Well, I didn't quite mean dating. Sorry! I meant like something simple like a movie or other small thing.

So you mean starting the friendship? Well, find out what she likes to do, her name (should already, otherwise dont bother lol), and it s a simple task of asking her if she'd like to go do what ever it is that she likes doing. Or you could say, would you like to do something on the weekend, and when she says yes, but what? say a suprise. This take a little amount of skill to suprise her with something that she will like, and things like that. Progress slowly for month or two, don't over-do it then you can use that dating word for sure.

Do you make small talk with her - like, before the teacher starts the class, or when class is over? If not, it's a great place to start. There are lots of great topics: music, the homework assignment, computers, movies, whatever. If you're already talking with her like that, the subject of movies (or whatever you're interested in doing with her over the weekend - going to a concert, for example) will come up at some point. That's the perfect time to ask if she's interested :lol:

If you're in between middle school - college, music is definitely a good way to start conversation with a girl. Well, not start conversation, but keep it going. You can't really walk up to a girl and be like, hey, what kind of music do you like? That's just awkward. But if you find yourself in a conversation with her, that's a way to keep it going.Computers probably isn't a good one, I'm not sure why. Girls just don't seem to like them as much as we do, I guess. There's a few exceptions, of course, which are usually the kind of girl I'd like, but that's another story.The easiest way to get her to go on a date for movies would be to ask her if she's seen any good movies lately, which ones she wants to see, then if she wants to see one, ask if she wants to see it with you. Of course, if you don't have a car yet, that'll be awkward too, but whatever.If you're trying to get her to do coffee or lunch [much more serious/close than movies, but harder to do], just kind of find out if she's doing anything at a certain time, and if not, go for it. Probably best to find out if she likes coffee first though.Breakfast usually isn't a date thing, dinner is more of a relationship thing. Parties are really good if you go with a girl you like, but I'm not sure if you're going to parties yet. I didn't until my senior year of high school.About the popular thing, don't worry about it. Popular girls will react to you about the same as an unpopular girl would. They just have more friends around.

Nice tips. I could have used those two years ago, when i was in 7th grade, instead of making a fool out of myself(young and stupid). Now I am in 9th. Junior High made me more mature and I still dont get it right :lol:

Well, don't ask her yet... Instead ease into her life as a friend without asking, and if you do that you won't need to ask her at all, if that makes any sense to you.

I'm assuming you're not in High School yet due to your screen name, but if you want to go with the dating advice of the Lords of the Internet, wait until you enter high school before dating because you're young.

Haha, that was funny. Anyhow...

If you don't want to make a fool of yourself, and you're not sure if she likes you, the best way to find out is random chitchat. Not too much to start with. Don't stalk and offer to call her. DON'T. Just talk to her on occassion when you can. Work your way up. If she doesn't like you now, give her a reason to by the time you ask her if she does or not.

That's all you can do. There's no direct way to know without hearing it from the person themself.