xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dagoth Nereviar

Setting Up A Set-top Box To Media Centre (not The Os) I think this is the right forum :P

I used to have normal TV set-up to my Media Centre, using an ariel cable (unsure of the real name) from outside, and it worked fine. Now I'm trying to set up a set-top box, and I've set it up ok, the IR cable is set up fine, it's even configured to media centre fine, I just can't get the full signal anymore. I can semi-see it in the background through all the white/black fuzzing, but not properly. I plugged it into my TV using a scart cable, and the set top box works fine, and I plugged in the ariel cable into it (the one from the set top box to the TV/PC) and it works fine. Maybe it's something to do with my Media Centre card? :( I don't know :PAnyways, does anyone know a solution if they had this problem? or know a way to fix it?Thanks if anyone replies :(