xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jellybean57

Proxy Help

Not sure if this is the right forum for my question, but here goes:Are there any proxy/surf anonomously sites available that can get me into a chatroom that uses Java? I'm trying to get into a Chat-Avenue chatroom from my work computer. (I know, I should be working :( ). But every proxy I've tried allows me to get to the homepage, but doesn't seem to allow me to sign into the chatroom. I get an error saying invalid host or something.I'm technology challenged :( so please, keep it simple.Thanks.P.S. and if anyone can help with getting rid of this annoying pop up, :P i would really appreciate it: Generic Host Process for Win32 Services has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I've had the same situation when i visited my dad's office. The whole school network was under a proxy server that filters chat and some websites. So i think of a way to chat passing thru the filtered network anonymously...Search for the stuffs like Tunneling softwares, they bypass network protections and proxies. I forgot the exact website and software name that i used since it was 2 years ago.If you are not under a proxy server then maybe try installing java runtime on your computer.And that pop-up sounds like a WinXP exploit... use windows update and a worm remover if you think you are infected.

Hey I think you cannot joined chat room because it doesn't allowed passing of cookies or it might be that page on which chatroom is placed is not allowing you to enter chat room because it detects proxy server. I would suggest torpark free software which routes you trough several proxy servers and then on the home page they don't detect you as user from proxy. Hopefully this was simple enough.And for the pop up it is exploit and I belive haxored has given you response already.

For problem :Generic Host Process for Win32 Services you must have Antivirus and FirewallI recomend Nod32 for Antivirus and Sygate for Firewall .Then block all windows services /firewall settings/Alow only Browsers , chat,Antivirus,Firewall programs For chat please use MSN,YAHOO,PalTalk,Google,Gizmo or other safe talk service.

For problem :Generic Host Process for Win32 Services you must have Antivirus and FirewallI recomend Nod32 for Antivirus and Sygate for Firewall .Then block all windows services /firewall settings/Alow only Browsers , chat,Antivirus,Firewall programs
For chat please use MSN,YAHOO,PalTalk,Google,Gizmo or other safe talk service.

I don't understnad your respons quite but I think he has blocked Ip in that chat room so he has to circumvent this and he cannot do it in the way you have described or it is possible but you have to describe it a bit more to details.

And it is correct forum to ask such question although you could use serch option as there is hall bunch of such questions over this forum.