xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zlash

Credits Transfer! on what circumstances would you do it?

As it is possible to transfer credits between hosted members there must be some reason to do so. On what circumstances would Admins transfer credits to us? If I am like going on vacation tomorrow and dont have enough credits to keep my site up till I'm back, would they/you give me credits to help?

You may purchase hosting credits from Xisto.com/process - 10 dollars for 185 days of hosting credits. If you don't want to pay for the credits you may make some nice quality posts(your own material), to gain credits. Or you could backup your files, and terminate your hosting till you get back. (That'd require 10-30 more credits to re-apply). Admins do not transfer credits to members.If you know someone that has credits to spare, you can trade with them(hosted only). Maybe offer someone something as payment.Hope this helps.

My belief is that it was designed as an reward system. If someone helped you with your website you might give them 20 credits as a thank you. Back when this site was really young, we did offer to give people their hosting free of charge (without posts/credits) during holidays but that system got abused because people faked holidays so we don't offer it now.

Imtay - he's asking if admins will give him grace credits because he's going on vacation. I assume he knows how to transfer. That's not the problem, he needs the credits.

Imtay - he's asking if admins will give him grace credits because he's going on vacation. I assume he knows how to transfer. That's not the problem, he needs the credits.

OK, and yes,, you can buy credits. I would'nt do it, costs too much money. But you decide. I would buy credits if I had to, but I would just post a lot if i don't have the money.

10 dollars = 185 days of hosting.Cheapest WebHosting3.33 dollars a month.Approx 6 months in 185 days. That's over 20 dollars for 6 months. Or 10 dollars.You choose.

Hmm...I think I'm just going to post nice posts some time before my departure so that I don't have to struggle the day before I go. I chose Xisto because it is good and the payment is posting on the forum so I dont want to break that....."reason-for-choosing-Xisto". Thanks guys!