xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Drag0nflie

Hey There! ^___^ Me, a newbie, introducing myself. =)

Hi there everyone! I'm Lewis (or Drag0nflie) and you'll be seeing me around here pretty often probably.

I came across Xisto while searching for a free webhost that would suite all my needs. In other words, one that featured a lot of space, tons of bandwidth, PHP and unlimited MySQL bases. And since I heard from a friend that this host offered all that for just forum posting credits, I came here immediately. I was extremely pleased to see that this community, as it would become an important thing for me, looked very welcoming and friendly.

My interests include, web design, foruming, reading, ice-hockey (couldn't stress enough how much I love it if I was payed $1.000.00 :(), RuneScape, various Animes including Bleach, Shaman King and Samurai Champloo, and of course, football.

My dislikes are public toilets, school toilets, raisins, rap music and the list goes on. :P

Stuff I'm Good At: Ice-hockey, making AMV's, swimming, gaming, being lazy hehe. Can't think of anything else at the moment.

Stuff I'm Bad At: Being patient. :(

Anyway I hope I have a good time here. Not much else to say really, so, I'll go off and try earnin' some credits. :(

Thanks,

--Lewis

Edited by Drag0nflie (see edit history)

Hello Drag0nfly (Lewis). We hope you enjoy your stay at Xisto. If you need help, feel free to pm me and/or a mod/admin. We love to help newbies! Lol. Yay ice hockey! If you do not like posting on forums, you can try Qupis, free web hosting with one line ads at the bottom. You do not need to post on forums. We all hope you enjoy your stay at Xisto! Best Regards!

Welcome aboard, DragOnflie (Lewis)!Glad to see that you've discovered the Trap! I'm one of the "veteran" members of the community and I think you'll enjoy your stay here, too. Great to hear that you like hockey as well. I used to play it for leisure with my university buddies a few years ago. During the winter we played the game on a nearby canal, and when the weather warmed up we'd play it in large parking lot (using a ball instead of a puck of course). Anyway, have fun on the boards and we look forward to more posts from you in the future.

Hello Drag0nflie (Lewis) Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Nice introduction. Very informative.

If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.