xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SamiFX

Adobe Acrobat File Password

I have done a work with Microsoft Word then exported it to a PDF File and deleted it.. the problem that I have made a security password to that pdf file last month but I forgot it now..please tell me if there is a software or a way to recover or disable my password ? :P

that sounds like a bad predicament. nothing to help you remember what password you used, like a code to remind you of the password in the filename? looks like you have to do a bruteforce technique, or a trial and error of the most common passwords you usually employ in securing your files.

or you can use several softwares to decrypt your password-protected pdf file. haven't tested one personally, but googling "pdf password recovery" yields a bundle of results. some would depend on the complexity of your password (numbers, letters, characters), the length of your password, or the type of password (if it's a "user-password" or "owner-password" or both). you may just have to try anything you come up with until you're successful.

good luck.