xisto Community
Johnny

Original Gamer Sig [by Johnny]

The images and text look a bit rough, but it's a unique look, and to me it brings it an added appeal, because so many of these things can all start looking the same after awhile. Eventually, it's the "failed attempts" at things that seem to bring through a new spark of creativity, and yours seems to have done that. I rather like it :P

Yea those colors force you to look at the sig :( but is not that bad for be a sig with only 2 colors. As vamp said, its a unique style of sig, it may be simple but at least understandable. I like how the render is done, it looks grunged or something.Dont really know what style or effect you tried to achieve but the result is good. Also you can always do a redo of this style.Good job on it, keep posting your experiments :P

So what where you trying to do, blend the renders together and then use 2 contrasting colors to make them seamless blend together? If so then you did, could haves used that darker orange to blend in megaman and zelda more.