xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Imtay22

Transfering Hosting Credits Or Awarding Them On Trap17

A lot of people have asked me how to transfer hosting credits or just give them as a gift. I have made a tutorial on how to do this.

1.Click on the "Credits" Section in the NavBar at the top of the forum.

Posted Image

2.Click on the Transfer Credits Link in the Menu.

Posted Image

3.Read what it says to do, and do it. at the VERY bottom, it has how many credits you want to transfer.

4. The Credits are Transfered!

I am dedicating this tutorial to Yratorm, LightMage, because he asked me how to transfer credits. Hope I help You!

Edited by Imtay22 (see edit history)

Nice Tutorial. But Who will Give Free Credits. Is there is any possiblity to trade credits here?. For example i can sell .org domain for 200 Credits and .info for 30 credits. Is it is possible here.Regards :P

I don't think so, but you can ask buffaloHELP or OpAqUe if you can do that. If you can i would buy the .info one! well, if someone did something good for you here, you might want to award them with credits.

Is there is any possiblity to trade credits here?. For example i can sell .org domain for 200 Credits and .info for 30 credits. Is it is possible here.

I'm sure you could but you need two hosted members, moderators or administrators need to be involved in the transaction; so you could only transfer when you get hosted or promoted.